~ TYLER GALPIN X MALE READER ~

LITTLE BIT OF CONTEXT
•requested by @theunknownaccount_
•(Y/N) goes to nevermore, though his power isn't necessarily mentioned
374 words
Enjoy :)
—————————————————

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was in Jericho for outreach day. I was volunteering at the local café with Tyler. I was making a cup of coffee for a customer when I got distracted, causing me to burn my left hand. I let out a small cry as Tyler rushed over to help.

He took me to a small bathroom in the employees area and helped me clean up and bandage my hand.

I sat on the sink while Tyler was focused on my hand. He let out a small sigh before looking up "well you'll be ok, but it might leave a scar" he said checking over to make sure the bandage is secure. I softly nodded and placed my unbandaged hand on his shoulder "thanks Tyler" I said with a small smile. I noticed a faint blush appear on his face and he smiled back.

3RD P.O.V
Tyler looked at (Y/N) and took a deep breath, "can I tell you something?" He asked with a serious tone. (Y/N) nods and placed his hands on Tyler's, ignoring any sting of pain in his left hand.

Tyler smiles and relaxes a bit before continuing "(Y/N) I like you. When I look at you I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you, regardless of where we go." He confessed, "I understand if you do feel the same but I felt that if I didn't tell you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself".

(Y/N) smiled widely and pulled Tyler into a hug "thank you for trusting me Ty. I do feel the same I just didn't know how to tell you" he said, Tyler pulled back slightly to look at (Y/N)'s face. Tyler smiled "would you like to go on a date once we get off work? We can do something simple like a dinner date if you'd like", (Y/N) nodded "I'd like that," he got off the sink and kissed Tyler on the cheek "see you after work".

Tyler watched with a smile on his face as (Y/N) went back up to the front.

—————————————————
Hope ya'll enjoyed, sorry if it seemed rushed. I apologize for disappearing.