~ JASON TODD X MALE READER ~

LITTLE BIT OF CONTEXT
•kind of lime? Idk what it technically ranks as
•jason being a good boyfriend
364 words
Enjoy :)
-----------------

3RD PERSON P.O.V
(Y/N) had gotten home from work and had just gotten out of the shower. He was getting dressed when he heard the front door unlock. He left the bedroom he shared with jason wearing boxers and one of Jason's hoodies.

Jason was sat on the couch taking off his boots, his helmet placed on the coffee table and his leather jacket lazily draped across the arm of the couch.

He looked up to meet the gaze of his lover who was leaning against the entry way leading into the living from of their apartment.

He smiled and stood up, walking over to (Y/N), "hey sweetheart, nice hoodie" he teased, squeezing (Y/N)'s waist. "Thank you, its very comfortable" he replied, leaning up to kiss jason.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I pulled away and softly rubbed my hand up his arm, "do you want something to eat?" I asked, "sure babe, I'm going to go change" jason replied, walking off to our room.

I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for something easy to make. I didn't notice jason come up behind me until he wrapped his arms around me picking me up.

I squealed and giggled as he put me down and turned me around to look at him. He then picked me up, setting me on the counter, "you look so good right now" he mumbled, kissing my neck. I sighed in relief as I ran my fingers through his hair, his hands slipping under my hoodie.

Just as he was going in to kiss me someone knocked on the door. I whined as he let go, going to see who was there. A few minutes later he came back, "it was Tim, he wanted to know if we'd hang with him later" he grumbled, "he could have just texted" I said as he stood between my legs.

He swiftly picked me up and carried me to our room, "how 'bout we finish this here, huh sweetheart?" He cooed, kicking the door closed and locking it.

—————————————————
The rest is up to your imagination 😉 sorry it was kinda short.