~ TASM!PETER PARKER X MALE READER ~

TINY BIT OF CONTEXT
●(Y/N) is Peter's friend
●(L/N) for last name
●(H/L) for hair length
●(H/C) for hair color
●(SH/N) for superhero name
●friends to lovers?
843 words
Enjoy :)
———————————————
THIRD P.O.V
(Y/N)(L/N), a 17 year old high school student with (H/L)(H/C) hair. He's apart of his school's after school art and photography club. He likes music and animals.

Oh and He's a superhero.

(Y/N) P.O.V
It was another day of school. I was in English class waiting for the lunch bell to ring. I was drawing on my notebook when the bell rang relasing us from class. I quickly put my things in my bag and got up to leave.

Once I got to my locker, I started putting away my English textbook and grabbed my books for my next classes after lunch. I closed my locker and saw peter standing there with a stupid smile on his face.

"Jesus Peter! You scared me!" I loudly say as I dramatically lean back against the lockers, placing my hand over my heart. He laughed and tilted his head "sorry dude, I couldn't miss an opportunity. Wanna go sit outside for lunch?" He asks while picking up our bags.

*flash back*
Peter has been my best friend since elementary school. We became friends on the first day of second grade, he was sitting on the front steps in front of the school crying.

"Hey, why are you crying" I asked sitting down next to him and played with a rock. He looked up and swiped his tears away "w-well I'm scared and I don't have any friends." he mumbled while covering his face.

"Well now you do! I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" I grabbed his hand and stood up, "my name's Peter. Peter Parker. Nice to meet you (Y/N)" he said.

Since then we've been inseparable.

*flashback over*

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" I snapped out of my memories to Peter yelling my name and waving his hand in front of my face. "Sorry what were you saying?" I asked while swatting his hand away from my face, "I was saying that gwen had asked me out on a day and I was second guessing if I should go or not, but then you spaced out one me!" he cheerfully said while we walked to the outside benches.

"Oh sorry," I nervously laughed while sitting down "b-but yes, I think if you really do like her you should totally go!" I said trying to show my support. 'God Peter I just wish I could tell you I like you!' I yelled in my head as I stared at him while he was searching through his bag.

*time skip*
I was sitting on the roof in my (SH/N) suit with the mask half pulled up(if you don't have a mask ignore that). I had just stopped three robbers from robbing a small corner store and the owner gave me a free sandwich as a thank you.

As I was eating I heard someone land and sit next to me. "You're going to get a cold being out this late" I heard Spider-Man's voice as I slightly turned my head to look at him, "so what, are you my mom now?" I asked sarcastically while taking another bite.

He put his hands up in surrender "hey, no need to bite my head off I'm just looking out for you," he responds, taking the other half of my sandwich "so what's got you in a sour mood?" "My friend's going on a date with this girl but I have a crush on him. I just don't know how to tell him" I confessed while looking up at the sky.

He hummed and messed with his mask "(SH/N) I trust you" I looked at him only to see him take off his mask "spidey what are you- peter?" I said shocked.

Peter's P.O.V
"spidey what are you- peter?" (SH/N) said as I took off my mask in front of him. "How do you know my name?" I asked. He took off his mask revealing himself to be (Y/N) and nervously laughed "surprise?".

(Y/N) P.O.V
"Surprise?" I said as I laughed nervously, "dude why didn't you tell me?!" Peter shouted while softly hitting my shoulder. I shrugged and messed with my mask "I don't know, I thought it would be better if I kept it a secret" "wait, am I the friend you were talking about?" He asked tilting his head to look at me.

I softly nodded, unable to look at him. I felt him place a hand in my shoulder "(Y/N), I didn't go on that date with gwen. I don't like her like that, I like you. Really really like you" I looked at him and smiled "you do?". He nodded and smiled while holding my hand "so, (Y/N) will you be my boyfriend?" "Of course Peter!"

—————————————————
Not my best work but it'll do :|