"Oh I remember perfectly when you asked me 'hey who's that hot chick' the first time you saw Angel." (Y/N) countered, talking under his laugh. This time, Aki laughed out loud and the cutting table almost fell to the ground.

"And you're laughing!" Denji and (Y/N) said in unison, jumping for the first time to tackle Aki down.

By the moment Power left the dorm and walked into the kitchen, already carrying Meowy between her arms, all she saw was the three of them wrestling altogether on the floor. "Hey no fair!" Aki yelled the moment Denji pulled his topknot. (Y/N) tried to laugh before he was tackled down by Aki once again, and they started to wrestle once again.

"Power, help me!" (Y/N) cried, extending his arm towards Power as he was promptly overpowered by both Aki and Denji, who were working together. "Change, change!" Expecting her to give him a high five and hop into the battle like a wrestling match.

Power simply stared at his hand for a second. "Men." She simply said to Meowy, who snickered at him as Power walked off the kitchen into the dorm once again, leaving (Y/N) behind at Aki and Denji's wrath.

"That wasn't fair." (Y/N) pouted.

By now, they all were sitting on the table of the living room. Power was right at (Y/N)'s side, laughing constantly just as Denji was, Aki was trying to hold a laugh. They all had to stop the moment one of Denji's arms popped off, and (Y/N) even had to give him blood in order to heal him.

As Aki took a bite of rice, Power was struggling to eat a fried egg. "As I was telling Denji before you all decided to mess it all up." Aki started talking to the whole table. "I'll be visiting the Angel Devil by noon, I need to talk about a couple of things with him."

"You should come home soon, you know." (Y/N) said. "Last time you were out Power almost ate the sofa because there was no food."

"I know, I know."

And after a couple of laughs, retorts, a sneer from Power and an angry Denji, the hours kept passing by. By the moment the sun was right at the top of the sky, and the clock marked eleven, Aki walked through the door of the apartment ready to head into the hospital.

He heard the rumbling noise behind him, a pair of footsteps that desperately tried to reach for him from the threshold, and upon turning back, he saw (Y/N) staring directly into his eyes. Aki didn't even have to guess what this was all about.

"Aki, be careful." (Y/N) said, still staring into his eyes.

"Don't worry." He responded. "I'll be here by evening."

"Fine, but still."

Aki smiled, and looked into his eyes too. "Thank you for everything." He said. "I'll see you later." And with that, he walked off the apartment complex leaving (Y/N) behind.

That was the last time (Y/N) stared into Aki's eyes.

"So, you will be killed by (Y/N), while the blood fiend will die under the chainsaws." The Angel Devil repeated, lying motionless on the hospital bed. "And the future can't be changed by any mean." Aki simply nodded. "So what do you want me to do about it? Are you asking me to stop it from happening when I don't even have my arms?"

"No." Aki simply said. "I'm here to talk about the things that will occur after my death."

"After your death?"

Aki nodded, and took a moment of silence before continuing. "A public safety devil hunter that who has lost both his arms will be pushed into retirement, but you're a devil. Worst case scenario, you'll be put down." He explained. "If it comes to that, I want you to give them this envelope. Can't hurt to try." He pointed at an envelope resting in a table right at the side of the bed.