stiles opened the door and almost died of a heart attack. Sherry was sat on his bed, she was clasping small pouch in one hand and looked uncharacteristically fragile. she was stroking patrick absentmindedly. he preened under her soft touch.

"what's wrong"

she looked up quickly as if she didn't hear him come in- tears had begun to prick her eyes. stiles wrapped her in a hug instantly.

after a few moments she composed herself and shifted away from him. she visibly steeled herself as she faced him.

"tony starks here to pick you up. right now- they came early... i guess so you have less time to decide if you would run"

she was still holding onto the pouch like a lifeline. stiles' eyebrows furrowed.

"no- no tony is against me. he was hunting me. why isn't bucky here?"

she sighed.

"i don't know. but bruce banners here"

that put stiles more at ease. bruce was a safe bet.

"you gotta start packing. now"

she said ushering him along. she was about to walk out when she turned.

"this is for you... . a bracelet. only you can take it on and off. keep it safe"

she stood there for a minute as if debating something. then she stepped forward giving him a short hug.

"we will miss you"

stiles nodded and smiled sadly.

"yeah. same"

then she was gone. stiles anaysled the pouch. it was black with golden engravings S.S he carefully opened it and pulled out a beaded bracelet. it was beautiful. he stared at it in awe. running the smooth beads in his hands, symbols etched on to each except one, a bright blue one that seemed to be haunted with purple too. the colours intermingled and danced as he watched on. he slipped the bracelet over his hand and onto his right arm. it fit perfectly. the pouch was still heavy he pulled out what looked to be a sleek watch. he had never seen it before but put it on. a small note inside which had been haphazardly scrawled read:

tap the screen three times

he did. the watch seemed to expand. small dark blue triangles began folding out and merging together rapidly. they travelled all up his arm until they had covered his torso too. he watched on in amazement as the material covered all of him. eventually the last peice was set in place. his wholes suit pulsed a brilliant blue twice.

stiles looked down at his hands, he was in a shimmering blue and grey suit. stiles tumbled to the mirror and gasped in surprise. he had a mask on- much like the one black panther wore however this one had ears like a fox. in fact. the whole design was a fox. the design was intricate and beautiful- he buzzed with excitement as he took in each and every detail.

i love it

i love it

stiles couldn't help it. he burst out into laughter. he was so enraptured by the design. the thought. all of it.

he looked down at where his watch was previously. it wasn't there. stiles looked over his body until he saw a small pad on the right of his chest. he tapped it three times and the triangles receded leaving him in the same clothes as before. the watch buzzed twice before going still.

"ha! holy- i mean- what the- wow wowowowow"

he was lost for words. it was brilliant. stiles then remembered he was supposed to be packing and went back to that. but he was solely thinking about the suit. it was just amazing.

after twenty minutes he was done. with his original backpack, a new bag filled with clothes and other things he had picked up and of course patrick. he walked out. he kept holding the beads in his hand. it felt comforting. patrick's wound had healed but he was still missing a leg. if he got the chance he would make one when he got back to earth.

stiles carefully lowered himself down to the ground using his blue energy. having almost fully gained control.

he dropped a meter up on the spring grass and spotted tony's ship. he walked over slowly, dragging his feet as if to delay the inevitable.

tony and bruce stood just outside in deep conversation with M'baku. stiles coughed when he got closer. the three snapped their attention to him. stiles lowered his head to M'baku.

"thank you, for everything"

he nodded in return. he gave stiles a short pat on the shoulder and left. now stiles stood in front of bruce and tony. they just stared for a moment.

"good to see you toothless"

tony said grinning at him. his dark shades stopped stiles from being able to read his full expression. stiles gave him a weak smile.

"nice to see you too. shall we go?" 

they nodded and all three stepped into the ship. stiles took one last look at the place which had become his home- the green fields bursting with life. the bustling city shining with the sun. he physically had to tear his eyes away and force his legs to walk him up the ramp to stop himself from running back and refusing to leave like a stubborn child.

now he was returning. to a planet which only knew him as the enemy. a planet with both the avengers and his old pack. he was not looking forward to it.

stiles sat down on a free seat and placed his head in his hands sighing softly. bruce patted him on the back.

"everything will be all right"

stiles listened to his heartbeat. it skipped a tick. bruce didn't even beleive that. he buried his head further into his hands and released a shaky breath. nothing about this was okay.

hope it's alr. NOT proof read. i really need to start reading it all through but still.