Chapter 28: No Exceptions

Start from the beginning

"But why?" She complained kissing my neck.

"Because you distracting as hell" I replied tracing my fingers along her thigh.

"Jordyn, Jordyn" I heard a faint voice.

"You hear that?"

"Yes, someone's calling me" she said confused getting up. I followed her into the living room.

Ace

"Jordyn! Jordyn! I know your in there so stop playing games!!" I shouted as I banged on the boys' apartment door ready to kick it down in couple seconds. But before I could kick the door in Jamal opened up looking scared as fuck.

"Where the fuck is my daughter?!" I demanded pushing him out the way.

"Err" he stuttered trynna think of an excuse.

"Useless" I muttered violently opening doors in search for my daughter.

"Jordyn?! Come out now!" I roared swinging open doors to find nothing-which frustrated me even more. I opened up the last room which looked like it was Ziggy's and saw J's weekender bag sat on the floor which enraged me even more.

Suddenly I heard Jordyn's faint voice become clearer as they approached the apartment. I calmed down and walked back to the living room taking a seat as I waited for them to see me.

"So this where Layla lives?" I sarcastically asked Jay as she buss the corner to find me sitting on one of the sofas.

"Dad?!" She asked surprised but also scared to see me here. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't fuck with me Jordyn!! Go and get your shit and let's go!!" I shouted causing both her and Ziggy to jump.

"And you Ziggy. This what you were doing instead of taking care of the shit I assigned you?" I stated more than asked not really wanting an answer.

"Jordyn what the fuck are you waiting for?" I demanded after noticing her failure to move a step.

"I'm not going with you" she protested. I sat back and chuckled knowing that would stop me from doing something stupid. I swear running a drug cartel is easier than raising a daughter...'Least them niggas don't answer back.

"Is this a joke?" I finally said looking up at the both of them. The sight of Jordyn standing next to Ziggy really didn't do much to ease my anger.

"Listen dad I know your trying to protect me and I didn't want you to find out bout me and Ziggy like this but-"

"Great then! Since you know I'm trynna protect you..you can now get in that room and pack your shit our flight leaves in 2 hours" I announced getting up glancing at my watch. Ziggy was about to speak up till I gave him a warning look.

"Dad seriously?!" She exploded. I guess she inherited my temper along with her mother's stubbornness which is a lethal combination all together.

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself again" I spat approaching them. Jordyn shifted her feet contemplating whether to yield like Jada does when she knows she has no other options.

"Fine" she muttered walking off.

" And as for you Ziggy after everything I've done for you all I asked in return was for you to leave my daughter alone and you couldn't do that?!" I asked sitting on their coffee table.

"Ace it ain't even like that" he began to explain before I interrupted him.

"So what you ain't fucking with my daughter?"

Ziggy looked down and didn't say shit. This one of the reasons I ain't want my daughter moving to Philly, shit karmas a bitch and I knew my daughter would have to pay for my sins and what I used to do to other people's daughters including her mother.