Girl Meets Riley Wants To Be Like Maya & Kenna

Mackenna pov

"So did you guys do the homework" Riley asked as we got up going to throw our lunch away.

"The question on everybody's kiwi lips is did you do the homework" Maya asked throwing her food away.

"No, I'm one of the founding members of the homework rebellion. You think i did my homework?"

"I think you did ours also" she said as i looked at her.

"I did, i did and i really liked it"

"Riley dont save us"

"Wait, but i did my homework" I said looking at her confused.

"I know, i did another for fun"

"What"

"let us be us"

"Oh, you got three deserts" I asked as Farkle came over.

"Angels good cake, devils food cake and smores cake"

"Let me guess whos who" Maya said looking at him.

"Hey, Farkle's just hungry. Not everything is about you guys" He said walking away.

"Hey" Lucas said sitting behind me.

"Oh, you're back" I said turning to look at him.

"I am" he said smiling.

"Hi" Cory said running over to us.

"Apparently you have a better sense of direction than i anticipated"

"He isn't talking to Rile's calm down" I said looking at him.

"But you're like a daughter to me, Kenna. No boys'" he whispered yelled.

"You are a really good looking guy" Cory said looking at Lucas closer.

"Okay, so .Today we're going to find out if anybody here believes in something so strongly they'd fight for it"

"Maya"

"yes sir"

"Present your homework"

"Cant do that, sir"

"why not"

"Didn't do my homework, sir"

"Why not"

"That's what I'm fighting against, sir"

"Oh, this could go one for a while" Farkle said putting a light blue sleeping eye mask on.

"Farkle, Farkle, Farkle, Farkle" he said snoring

"I didn't do my homework either" Riley said.

"Oh really"

lYeah, me, Maya and Kenna are the same now. I dont believe in homework"

"I never said that. I did my homework" I said.

"Guess what Riley. That doesn't make you the same as Maya or Kenna at all."

"I have something to say" Maya said raising her hand.

"Wow, i dont know what to do. I've never seen this before"

"The floor is yours, Ms. Hart"

I sighed standing up going over to Farkle "Get up, you're gonna wanna see this" I said flicking him.

"Is it our honeymoon" he asked standing up.

"No, that's not till next year. Its time to turn in our essays"

"Oh, Farkle goes first. Farkle always goes first" he said before leaving the classroom to get his essay as i went back over to my desk sitting down.

"All right, everybody who did their homework, put it on your desk" she said as everyone began putting it on their desk, but i didn't i knew she was up to no good.

"Careful there, Ms. hart."

"Are you sure" I asked looking at her.

"I got this" she said as i nodded shrugging.

Farkle came back into the class room with more than an essay, he had a while project, with red white and blue background, like 10 flags on each side and 3 sparklers going off.

"The burning of Atlanta led to the end of the Civil War and to peace, I believe that peace is wroth fighting for"

Maya came over taking one of the sparklers "hey, that's a pivotal part of my diorama"

She took another "And there goes Virginia"

She walked over to her desk standing on the seat "The burning of the homework led to the end of the homework rebellion- Because there was no more homework"

"Maya no!" i yelled standing up.

"All right, all right, that far enough, Maya. I get it!" Cory said running over to her, he grabbed the papers as she put the sprinkles up to the celling.

"No Homework, More Freedom"

She said when the fire sprinklers went off and some screamed getting wet as the fire alarm went off.

"Okay, so those work" she said referring to the sprinklers.

"Is this still part of your presentation or is this actually going on" Farkle asked.

Everyone got up going to leave as Riley went over to Cory and Maya.

"Why didn't you stop your friend" Lucas asked putting his jacket over us

"Once she wants to do something, she's determined, she wont stop" I yelled.

"Farkle what are you doing" I asked yelling as he ran over jumping on Cory.

"Ms. Hart you have detention. The principal will determine if it goes further than that. Ms. Matthews, Ms. Alexander, Mr. Friar Please leave"

"I deserve detention too" Riley said looking at him.

"You coming" Lucas asked looking at me.

"one second" I said looking at him.

"No you dont" Cory said as Farkle started moving again "You didn't do anything and because you didn't do anything, yours's and Kenna's best friend is in very deep trouble"

"So its our fault" I asked moving closer as Lucas followed still hovering his jacket over us.

"That-"

"No, you meant that. You said cause we didn't do anything! You know Maya she does what she wants" I yelled over to alarms.

"All right, Farkle. You can get down now" he said as Lucas and I began leaving, him still being persistent he has the jacket over us.

"Well, your actually quite comfortable, sir"

"thank you. Get off!"

"Farkle isn't going anywhere"

"You can go, Lucas" I said looking at him.

"Are you sure"

"Yeah, go" I said laughing.

I walked over to Maya and Riley, as Cory came out still holding Farkle.

"Down, Farkle" he said as Farkle finally got down.

"You're looking at us pretty hard there, Mr. Matthews" Maya said.

"I just wanna stand by my best friend's" Riley said smiling at us.

"You missed the moment to stand by her. You were so busy trying to be like them, Riley. You forgot the best thing you can do for them is be you"

"Riley, Mackenna take Farkle for a walk." he said as we all walked away leaving Mr. Matthews and Maya.