Musutafu Freed pt 1

Start from the beginning

   I wake up the next morning with an unfamiliar weight atop me and some cusions on my face. Being intelligent I know I am on my back so I was stupid and reached up to grab the cushion or pillow off my face when it moans......wait pillows don't moan. I open my eyes and realize holy shit those are breasts. "Izu?" I hear and panic sets in as I immediately let go as Momo realizes the compromising position we're in. "S-sorry Momo I d-didn't m-mean to g-grab you boobs." I say as she leaned back off of me. "Oh boy. Uhh sorry Izu." She says then "Wow that's big!" She says as she rolls off me. "Big?" She just points and I look down "S-Shit I swear I d-didn't mean for that t-to happen Momo." I say trying to cover up the huge boner I had from Momo laying on top of me with her boobs in my face. "I-It's fine Izu. Sorry for uhh straddling you like that with my breasts in your face."  I nod. "No problem Momo I didn't mind it." I hear Momo giggle. "Hehe. Oh really?"  I suddenly realize what I said and have an out of body experience to slap the shit out of myself. "Uhh yeah?" She laughs. "Hehehe okay then come on we need to get up." I sigh and get out of bed.

     We head to the entrance of the bunker. Nezu is there checking his weapons. "Ahh you two finally got up. Was afraid you'd be doing something too long to get up. What with how you were laying together hahahaha." Both of us blush wildly. "What?" Asked Momo as Nezu giggled. "Seriously how are you two just friends if you sleep like that?" I groaned. "That's the first time we ever slept next to one another Nezu." He laughs. "No worries. So Izuku do you have a plan to help us get Musutafu freed?" I sighed. "Yes. But first. Momo can you make say fighter robots that we can use to post as guards for the bunker?" Momo thinks about it. "I think so. Just would need to know the specific weaponry they'd have and level of intelligence to give them." I give her the specs I believe we'd require and she produced 10 bots all with multiple weapons and average level intelligence so they could have their own paths and stations. I then set up so 2 of the bots would exit the barrier and see what happens. We open the door and see hundreds of enemies outside the barriers. We have the bots attempt to fire off their weapons while in the barrier to test if they would be able to fight while protected it. Luckily they could and I had Momo create as many as she could. We had about 30 bots and stationed them all around the inside of the barrier and order then to start attacking. Luckily my barriers were essentially indestructible to our enemies and the bots were slowly taking out the enemy forces thank god demons explode into mist upon death. I smiled at Momo and Nezu. "Well seems we have us a way to whittle the forces down without them hurting us. I can make some ambushes and you two could assist in long range attacks. Would that help?" Momo and Nezu looked at each other before Momo made a bunch of long range weapons ranging from standard guns to energy weapons.

     I made multiple raids as Momo, Nezu, and the bots slowly took down the demonic horde in front of us. After 3 hours we had finally taken down all the enemies. Once I couldn't sense anymore enemies I extended the barrier to house the entire campus of UA. "Well that actually worked Izu. Whew. Good plan." Said Momo. I smiled as we walked around the campus. "Thanks Momo. Now with the added size of this barrier we can work our way to setting Musutafu free." The more space gave us a better chance of staying safe. Nezu spoke up. "If we work fast we can make a large number of defenses and set up the ruins and bunker to be the base of operations. I can make repairs to the school while you guys work on freeing Musutafu. It may take me awhile but if we can get some more people on our side and bring them here we can expedite repairs." I smiled "That's a good plan Nezu. For now Momo and I need to rest and restore our stamina before we do anything like that." Momo was far more exhausted than I was. "Yeah Izu. Give us time to rest and we can head out for some recon." I sat down and Momo sat next to me. "Thanks Izu. I know you could go recon now and you're only staying to give me a chance to rest." I smiled as I looked over at her. "True but unless you want me to recon I am fine waiting here with you." Momo giggled. "Aww does Izu enjoy spending time with me that much?" Not really thinking I just said "You know it Momo!" Only after I said that did I realize she was teasing me. "Wow really Izu?" Said a blushing Momo. Not wanting to lie I just said. "Yeah. I know you were trying to tease me Momo but I do enjoy our time together." Momo smiled at that and gave me a hug. "Hehe yeah but I'm glad to hear that Izu. I enjoy spending time with you too." I smiled at her. "Happy to hear that too Momo. Do you want me to wait here with you?" She nodded as we sat and talked for a bit. After about an hour she felt rested enough to try some reconnaissance. Nezu had already made some progress clearing rubble and debris out of the entrance to UA. We bid him good luck and took off.