Chapter 1 "The Proposal"

Start from the beginning

Darkness: What is it? Was any galaxy destroyed? Or some object circulates outside its orbit? You know that this is the least of it and that you can fix it easily, besides you---

Light: ¡IT'S NOT THAT! (the entity in an unconscious way raises its voice)

- The darkness keeps looking into the abyss -

Light: Oh my... I'm sorry but... I just wanted to tell you that I don't like being the one that creates everything, I just want... I -

- The darkness interrupts what the light was going to say -

Darkness: You are interested in those creatures, right?

Light: Eh?!... how?

Darkness: I am the creator of the universe and also your creator, I made everything you know including those beings that have you so intrigued. Not to mention that I see everything, no matter if it's good or bad, so I know you make multiple visits to this planet when you think I don't notice. But you only look at them, you never interact with them, possibly because you know that your light would destroy them immediately so you keep your distance from them.

Light: Well yes, the truth is that I make multiple stops on this planet although you already knew it and I come here to talk about it.

Darkness: What does that simple planet have? It is one of the youngest that I created I believe, not to mention that the beings that inhabit that planet have a short life, unlike the different creatures of the other galaxies.

Light: Yes, that's exactly why I'm intrigued, you see, the different creatures in the universe are very similar but unlike the beings that inhabit the earth these are different, they are... they are BEAUTIFUL and I wanted... I wanted to be one, but I think you will tell me that this is something impossible.

Darkness: "Earth?", "become one?"

Light: Well...the planet intrigued me a lot and I decided to add a name to it, just like you did with me, and although it was difficult to see the creatures from a certain distance I saw their behavior and their ability to develop for many centuries and. .. I-

Darkness: I need to show you something (The darkness once again interrupts what the light was going to say)

- A mysterious object that had the size of darkness appeared which had a crystalline and a never seen appearance -

Light: Huh? What's that?

Darkness: It is something that helps me see the planets up close

- The object is showing something-

Light: WOW! IT JUST CAN'T BE!! Is it?

Darkness: Yup, it's the planet you call Earth, that's how it looks up close

Light: WAIT YOU HAD THIS ALL THE TIME?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!??

Darkness: You see, I don't usually move much because of the amount of energy I have, in the same way, I have a lot of energy which would end up destroying many things that "you" have done. However, from this object, I create a lot of planets and stars. That's why I'm always in lonely areas of this universe. MY areas.

Light: Well what do you think? Can I go?? Or could we go? It looks fun don't you think?

Darkness: Well I guess we both deserve it but do we have to act like that species?

Light: WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Darkness: Well yes, you see I like to see how different beings act, however, I have never had the experience of being one, so I accept being one for a while, however, this will only be for some time.

- The light starts to get too bright -

Darkness: I can see you're very excited so what's the plan?

Light: OH I'M SORRY! *Cough* *Cough* You see, I thought that one of those species could be our caretakers, something like our creators, however, I think it would be interesting to unite these three creatures in one! I mean you and me! And be the first to have these qualities.

Darkness: Mmm sounds interesting, let's see

-The mysterious object approached both of them and they both study the species in detail for some time-

Darkness: Well, I think I already understood everything that these beings need and how they work, are you ready?

Light: WAIT! I have another proposal before being one of these beings.

Darkness: I hear you, what is your proposal?

Light: Well I think it would also be fun that we don't know each other, that all our memories are erased and we start from 0 all our existence, and that at some point everything returns to both of us, the universe that you created and the galaxies that you create. How about?

Darkness: Sounds interesting, well I guess we're all set, right? Light?

Light: Yup, I've never been so ready for this moment.

☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆☆'.・.・:★'.・.・: