𝗶. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Why do you care? Have you been watching me?!" Kyle said, sniffing as he stared at Craig's dark blue eyes, "you're going to drink the punch all by yourself and kinda," the black-haired boy said, chuckling to himself as Kyle huffed and glared at him, "anyways why are you talking to me I thought you hated me" the ginger said, "I don't hate you, I hate your idiot friends, why do you hang out with them anyways?" Craig asked, making Kyle groan.

"I don't know, I guess since we've been friends since kids, I guess I've gotten used to it," Kyle sighed as he shrugged, making Craig laugh, "really, so you're used to cartman's racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, ableist shit, Stan's drunkness and stupidity, and Kenny's weird sexual shit?" Craig asked, raising his eyebrow as he served himself a cup.

"Yeah, I guess? Stan and Kenny are good guys; they're fun to hang out with, but sometimes they forget about me, and Cartman is like there," Kyle explained, shrugging; the two talked about their friends, their fucked up town, stupid jokes, their future and where they would want to be when they were older.

"God, you're like really cool to be around," Kyle said as he smiled at Craig as a slow song came on the speakers, the two looked at the floor seeing the couples and friends go up to the floor and dance together. "Hey, Uhm, Kyle," Craig started as he looked at the ginger, "yeah?" Kyle asked, looking at Craig.

They stared at each other for some time; Kyle's beautiful hazel green eyes gazed at Craig's pretty blue eyes, "Uhm will you dance with me?" Craig whispered as he averted Kyle's gaze with a slight blush on his ran cheek.

"What?" Kyle asked with a smile; Craig inhaled and looked at Kyle again with a flushed face, "Would you like to dance?" Craig asked a little louder for the ginger to hear; Kyle's eyes widened, and he gave a small smile back, "yes, I would like to dance," Kyle said, smiling, seeing Craig stand up and extend his hand for the ginger boy.

Kyle smiled, took his hand, and walked to the middle of the dance floor, Craig's hand went to Kyle's waist, and Kyle's hand went to Craig's shoulders. They stared at each other again in peaceful silence as they moved with the soft, slow music.

"You're pretty, like really pretty," Craig said, making Kyle smile and look away, "you're saying bullshit," he said with a small laugh, "I'm not; you're pretty, cute, and smart; has anyone ever told you that before? Your eyes are pretty; your hair is perfect; your lips are pretty and kissable; everything about you is perfect," Craig said, making Kyle's face bright red.

"No one has ever told me that. Do you mean everything, or is it you being tipsy talking?" Kyle said as he hid his face on Craig's shoulder with a giggle, "yes, I mean it; I always thought you were since we were in second grade; you were always outgoing and always spoke your mind even if you were wrong, I love you" Craig said making Kyle look at him with wide eyes.

"You love me?" Kyle whispered with a smile; Craig nodded, "yeah, I love you; you might as well live in my heart and mind. That's all that I think about; every day, I think about you, so I have a question," Craig said, making Kyle hum in response.

"Yes, Craig?" Kyle asked with hearty eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Craig asked; Kyle smiled big and nodded, "yes, oh yes, I will, Craig. I love you too; I only think about you day and night; you won't leave my mind; I'll be your boyfriend," Kyle said and bit his lip as Craig moved closer.

The two kissed, and their world went silent like they were the only ones there; Craig's grip on Kyle's waist tightened, and Kyle's hand placement moved to Craig's neck.

They separated and sighed with a smile "amazing kiss," Kyle said as he played, his head on Craig's shoulder. Craig agreed, "I'm so happy," he said.

The rest of the night went smoothly; they escaped prom and went to Craig's house to make out and cuddle as they watched Red Racer.

This was the best prom, finally one where he doesn't get to be alone, and he finally is with someone that truly loves him-the best day of his life.

⠀ ⚝⠀ ⠀⡱⠀ 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗴 #⠀⠀_⠀ ⠀cryle

' ' 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞? ' '

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄...
This sucks, but I tried
and I hope you liked
this chapter expects more.
Bye, love you Guys! 💋