CHAPTER 37

Cass POV

After our exhausting fight against the cursed twins and Bea. The king gave us a vacation.... I know something was fishy or they hide something from us.

Oh well, I don't care, all I care is this vacation they gave. One week pushh. Just live there for my entire life.

"Going back to mortal~ Going back to mortal~ Going back to mortal~ aye aye aye-" I stop dancing and singing when I saw all the royalties standing on my door. I hurriedly bow to them. Arghh They saw me dancing horribly. Huh!

"Pffftt- HAHAHAHA you're horrible at dancing" Prince Ace laugh. Oh well, his always like that. Isn't he a cold hearted Prince? I didn't know someone who's cold as ice laugh like that.

I just ignore him and continue packing all of my clothes.

"You're packing all your thing's?" I look back to them when Kuya Francis ask. I just nod my head and continue, didn't even give him a glance. The cold Prince stop laughing. I even felt his eyes looking back at me then to Kuya.

"I'm moving back" I said. He look at me, confused.

"Alam ba Ito ni mama?" I shake my head

"I tell her when I'm done packing" I answered and zip my last bag "I'm going back to where I belong and also, I miss singing that I forgot I'm an artist. Staying here would be nice but feeling the pain is painful. My passion is not here..." I stop and then breath "Yeah, I can sing here, but not my whole heart...." I look at him, then scoff looking away "Looking at everyone with a wide smile on their faces, together with their love ones is painful. Looking at children with their real parents is also painful. Wait, why I'm telling you this? Anyway I pack the things that's mine, I didn't take anything that they put in here, 'cause it's not mine" I look at them. They just blinking.

"Going back? Anong ibig mong sabihin?" All of us look at their backs. Oh no. Mom and Dad with the King's and Queen's are there.

"Cass, what is going on?" Dad ask. I just smiled at him.

"I was planning to go back to the mortal world"

"For one week?" I shake my head.

"No, mom. I'm living there for the rest of my life" her eyes widened.

"What, but this is your home" Dad said, I smiled again. Do I have the rights to call them my parents? No.

"Yeah, but my passion was there. I miss making music, my body can't take the fights here. It's so... suffocating and painful to...watch" and also it's killing me to look at you guys. I smiled at them painfully.

"I know this is sudden and you won't let me go as I please. I know that you love me...but I need to think. Should I really be here? Do I have a purpose why I'm here?"

"You have-" Princess Cassie stop when Prince Caleb hold her shoulder. He's stoping her to talk or don't want me to know something. Kahapon pa ito, this blurred memory keep flashing at my head.

Yun ba yung ayaw nilang malaman ko? That's why I need an alone time, I need to think. I need to find myself. I was lying about what I said earlier. This is hard and I don't want to hurt mom.