CHAPTER 28: Planned

Cassie POV

While we're talking, someone interrupt us with a big loud, I think they're here. I was ready to go outside when Cass had a disappointed look on her face, she even sit back.

"What's the matter Cass? They're here, what are you sitting there" takang tanong ni Ella, oo nga bakit nakaupo pa yan. I heard Ace sigh and also sit back, huh???

"Huh?" We all said, even the people around us shock that the Prince of Fire Kingdom and it's guardian just sitting

"It's too weak" weak? What is she implying?

"Yeah, Two person only. That's not exciting" they're underestimate the enemies, they even look so disappointed

"Mmmm?" We all look at Cass when she suddenly stand up "Javen?"

"Yes" Javen answer from afar. How? Oh, yeah. He walk towards us with a confused look, mukhang papunta rin siya sa labas. "You c-called Cass" he shutter while avoiding Ace, pfffttt, his scared.

'who wouldn't be' Ashton telepath, hiding his laughter, that- tsk.

"Ikaw nang humarap non" Cass suddenly said, what?

"Cass, stop underestimating them. Di mo pa sila nakikita" Gulat na sabi ni Aira

"It's fine Princess Aira. I can feel them" Aira freeze when Cass called her Princess. "Those two presence are familiar, one is from Javen and the other one is" she point Caleb and Shane???? "The other presence is so strong and it's familiar to you Ku- Prince Caleb and Princess Eli" prince? Princess? I don't care kung anong connection ni Caleb at Shane doon sa isa, it's make-

"Cut the Princess and Prince thing, were friends come on cut that out" iritang saad ni Shane, this is the first na nakita ko siyang nairita "and I know whose that" oh so she can feel to, pero bakit ako hindi "it's Bea" ..................

"Ooh, Princess Bea haha" I look at Cass when she laugh, anong nakakatawa did she lose her mind.

"Pweding ako nalang humarap sa kanya" tawa niyang sabi "I just want revenge" revenge? She stand up and almost walk when Kuya Josh stop her

"Hey,hey, what revenge are you talking about" oo nga... then some memories flash back. It was the time when we look for Cass,she was missing for almost a week, pero sa kanya it was just a minute, bumalik siyang may kasamang kalaban and a paper, that was also the time na umalis siya, Hanggang ngayon dito parin siya sa kapital nakatira.

"Got a flash back Princess Cassie" I look at her, she just smile "I think all of you got a flash back" she scoff "well let's forgot that, I just want her to feel what I feel. I want her to feel of being stock in a time space" no one speak, she sigh "Javen take the other one, your familiar with him" Javen flinch, something hit him with the 'your familiar with him'

"What do you mean"

"His your brother" she bluntly said, Javen mouth was moving, wanting to speak but he can't speak, he gesture his hand for a 'wait a minute'

"But my brother died long ago" what?

"That what you thought. But the truth is, his alive. He didn't die, the darkerian kidnapped him. After the war 11 years ago" 11 years ago, but that was the war were the celestial kingdom destroyed, does this mean Javen is a Celestian.