CHAPTER 32: Early than we expected

Cassie POV

After what happened last night hindi na ako makatulog. So we survived! What if hindi napigilan ni Cass si Ace, was I still be here standing? What if this is not me from the beginning? What if this is what the God's and Goddesses want so I won't feel any pain. Did we really survive? Or-

"Please, stop. This is you. This is not a dream. So stop thinking 'what if'" Cass comforted me. "I know it's hard but the war was like that Ate Cassie you need to be strong" so war was like that, I didn't know that I'm feeling determine to kill the enemy when it's not near and now I'm shaking like a cat.

"They started than I expected" Cass suddenly said and slowly losing her embrace on me.

"Cass? Did you foresee what's going to happen?!" They all look at her but her gaze was still on me

"No, but I see that they're moving and they already attack, but it was when the moon shine red. The Bloody Full Moon" then a loud bang was heard on the door, Cass open the door.

"Cassandra Elizabeth Smith your under arrest by Queen Samantha herself, you have the rights to remain silent after we arrived the palace" what?

"Hey what's going on?"

"The heck is this?"

"Emperial knights what is going on?"

"I'm sorry your highness and highnesses, this is the order of the Queen herself " one of the emperial knights said before vanishing with Cass

"We need to-" Kuya Josh suddenly lose consciousness. I look up and saw King Jameson. Did he just hit his own son?

"*Sigh* I'm sorry son but you need to stay here. All of you are grounded. You cannot leave this room without our permission, if you won't follow. We're going to take away your tittle's as a prince and a princess"

"What?"

"Is this really happening?"

"I'm sorry but this is what is good for you" he said before vanishing.

"THE HECK IS GOING ON!!" Caleb yelled while stomping to his room.

"His going to the window" Aira said, so we run towards his room. He really is planning to get out but-

"Bullshit, they even lock all the windows" First Ace gone because mom called him to the palace, now Cass got arrested by mom and lastly this, were grounded and stock on our own room. What the hell is going on.....

Cass POV

I arrived at the Fire kingdom palace, the guards lead the way. While in the way they keep saying sorry for what happened, they just follow the order of their Queen. To be honest, Queen Samantha's way's is more strictly than Dad...

"Ms Cassandra Elizabeth Smith has arrived" the announcer said. This is not a ball to announce my name though. He opened the door and their they are waiting....

"Late?" Ace said, I just rolled my eyes. Queen Samantha, King Joshua, King Jameson, and Queen Jiana are here so it means the four of them knows. *Sigh*

"I think you two knows why your here" King Joshua started the conversation. Ace and I look at each other then shrug

"Maybe" we both said