Chapter 1

Warning there are going to be spelling mistakes!
_____________________________________________
When they were 5

Izukus pov

Me and kacchan today will go and find out what are our quirks.
Right now i am at my bed waiting for mom to tell me to get ready so we can go there.We are going to stop at kacchan house too that we can find it out together. Okay now we all get our quirks at the day that we were born at our birth day but me and kacchan at our birthday we didnt go to find out our quirk so we both decided that  we are going with our mothers ofc to see if we are qurikless and with a quirk.I hope i am not going to be quirkless so i can protect kacchan and my mom i want to be like all might!
My thougts were interrupted with my mom telling me to get ready.As fast as i could. I got ready and walked to my mom.
We both got in the car and mom started to drive at kacchans home.Me and kacchan are bestfriends even if he bullies me a little i still love him no matter what!

Hey izuku honey we are here.-says mama

Okay mama!

We left the car and headed inside kacchans door but ofc knoking at the door first.The door opened and showed kacchans mom she is beatiful and with atitude like kacchan she yells everyday at him.

Oh inko,izuku you two are finally here come inside and let me get katsuki.-says Kacchans mom mitsuki

Okay we will sit in the couch then.-mama says

KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YOU BRAT!-yells kacchans mom

Ugh what do you want old hag!-says kacchan while coming down stairs.

You are going to go with the midorya family to the doctor to see if you have a quirk or not so now i have to go beacuese i am late.Sorry inko i really have to go if you want you can keep the brat at your apartament until i return home from work.-says kacchans mom

Its okay Mitsuki i can deal with him.He is a sweet boy. -says moma

Okay thank you.Hey brat dont you dare make her tired with your stupidnes.-says mitsuki as she left the house.

Ugh.Can you go now auntie?-says kacchan

Yes we can lets go now,come izuku.-says moma

Coming moma!

After they arrived to the hospital.

3persons pov

Izuku and Bakugo now are waiting for the resoults.Then when the nurse came she told about katsukis quirk.What its his quirk.wht can do and how it works.Then when she finished and truned to face izuku her smile fated.She told about izuku that he wont get a quirk he is quirkless.Then inko was wide eye and her mouth was wide open like she has seen a villain.

Bakugos pov

The nurse explained the quirk that will apear like for a few days.
My quirk its pretty strong not gonna lie i bet i will be number one hero and stronger than all might is.Then it was stupid dekus turn,just when the nurse was looking at him with a sad face and told him and auntie that he is quirkless.I was shoced but not that much beacuese i knowed that he would be quirkless he is a weakling after all thats the reasion i gave him the nicname deku.
Ah the poor boy he was so exited and now his dreams are crushed like a digusting cake.Ahh now he wont be that anoying saying that he can be a hero when now he cant be.Auntie and izuku now were crying together.I want to hug too but for now i need to comfort him to act nice when auntie is here.

Izuku please dont cry you are just a late bomer.Maybe i dont know but please dont cry you can still be a hero even without a quirk.I say while huging him and for him to hug me back.Not gonna lie when he hugs me a feel safe and warm i dont know why i just feel like it.Now we three are heading to aunties home.

All day has been so fucking boring beacuese deku stayed inside his room and never leaved it.Auntie didnt talk to me eathier just trying to make feeling deku better,she even didnt make lunch i was the one that made lunch.I know that i am 5 but old hag and old man teached me how to i am happy that they did or i would be starving right now.I even made lunch for them too.i knoced at izukus door and the door opened revealing auntie with red puffy eyes,i gave her the food and she grabed it from my hand agresively(i dont know how to spell agresively)
How rude i did her a favor,i need to call old hag about all of this.
Now i am at call with old hag.

Hey inko whats wrong?Its that bart doing anything stupid to you!?

No its me the brat.

Oh wtf do you want.

Well let me explain.

*After explaining*

Wtf okay thanks for calling me,i will come and pick you up okay brat.

Yea yea just hurry i am dying here.

Okay*hungs up*

Ugh finally i will leave the sadnes.For now lets whatch tv.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still bakugos pov

Since the day that deku and i got to know who is quirk or quirkless i started bullying him for being weak.I am popular too for heaving the strongest quirk,everyone its telling me that i will make it to go to UA etc.
Now its been like 3 years of bullying him its fun not gonna lie.
For now i am not going so far,and even if i bully him he still comes at me still follows me its so fucking anoying his face pisses me of
I want to make him cry,i want him hurt and so many things that i can make him cry.But even doing that he still follows me like nothing happened he still smiles at me he still protect me from my mother.Its so fucking stupid i dont want thag i dont want this to happen i dont deserv his smile i dont.
.
.
.
.
6 years leater

Now i am 14 years old i am in middle school and i have noew friends to bully deku.Yea i am still bullying him.I do that everyday so thats no new to no one of us.
I am popular at this school and every girl and boy loves me i am being a playboy a little bit not much i just like seeing people cry i dont know why its just me being crazy idk.Still the still love me even if i break their heart jts weird do they love me just beacuese of my body and that i am popular?? Well my bodey its like feminile and maschile too so my skin its very clean and beatiful.
Well all the girls simp about my looks so i dont need to think.
_________________________________________________
1188 words

Hi.