Part 6

░▒▓█►─═   ═─◄█▓▒░
.. .----. .-.. .-.. / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / - ... ..- -.- .- ... .-
░▒▓█►─═   ═─◄█▓▒░

"Nene, what are you talking about?" Rui asked.

"Just stop acting! I know you don't actually like me, you were just dating me to make me happy! You can stop faking! I heard it from my mom!" Nene yelled over the phone.

"Look Nene," Rui leaned back in his chair, "I knew you were sad, so I just wanted you to be happy. Your my friend!"

"What were you gonna do when I was happy?!" She shouted, "Just leave me in the dirt and go to Tsukasa? You still like him, don't you?"

"Shhhhh! He's at my house right now."

"Of course he is! I cant believe you, Rui! You didn't even have anything planned out for this one."

"Yea, but-"

"But what?! You were gonna make me happy by dating me for a little bit, then just leave?"

"Yea, but I had a plan- well I-"

"You had no plan! You know what, screw you, Rui. Go date Tsukasa, I don't even care."

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Rui sighed, Well, I'm free to finally ask Tsukasa out.

He sighed again before finishing the star Tsukasa wanted made. Making sure it worked, he turned it on, and it started to glow while spinning on its stand.

He turned it off and slouched in his chair. Now that he thought more of Tsukasa, he remembered Tsukasa had gone to the bathroom a while ago.

Rui wouldn't have been worried if he actually believed Tsukasa got surgery. When Tsukasa had coughed one time, Rui saw a rose petal slip from his hand.

He got up and walked to the bathroom.

He knocked on the door, "Hey Tsukasa, are you okay in there?" No answer. "Tsukasa?"

"Y- yea, just COUGH COUGH just give me a COUGH minute," Tsukasa answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, I'm COUGH I'm perfectly fi- SHIT-"

THUD

"Tsukasa? You know what I'm comming in." Rui turned the door knob, which was surprisingly unlocked, and opened the door. "Holy shit."

There were rose buds all over the place, a few bloomed. Tsukasa stood up from where he had slipped. He then started picking up all the rose buds.

"Tsukasa-"

"Rui, I should apologize," Tsukasa said while throwing the rose buds in the trash. "I lied to you. I'm not going to get surgery."

"Why won't you get the surgery? Dont you want to live?! You have friends and your family!" Rui asked in anger. He looked at the ground, unable to face Tsukasa.

"Well..."

"Who's the girl you like so much that'd you'd rather die than forget her? Theres other people in the world! You can always find someone else!"

"Rui, that's none of your buisness," He replied. His voice sounding upset.

"What is your problem?! You don't want to say anything for what?! Its not that big of a deal! How do you think everyone will feel when you're dead!" he yelled, looking up at Tsukasa.

"But what about how I feel?! Does no one care about MY feelings?!"

"Wait, Tsukasa I didn't mean it-"

Tsukasa hesitated. Then he turned around."I think I've caused enough trouble, so I'm gonna go," Tsukasa stammered, "I'm sorry for being a bother. I- I probably shouldn't have come." He started walking away.

...

"Tsukasa-" The front door shut behind Tsukasa. Rui ran downstairs and reopened the door. "Tsukasa wait! I'm sorry! I-" Tsukasa ignored him continuing to walk away while coughing.

Rui bit his lip. I fucked up...

Tsukasa got tired quicker. It was like the rose plant inside him was taking all his energy. He coughed again, the rose buds falling onto the ground.

'How do you think everyone will feel when you're dead?' Hmm... I don't know.

Tsukasa made it back to his house. He just walked inside.

"Tsukasa," his mom started, "I understand you don't want the surgery, if I see you continue in pain, I will have to take you. Just stay in your room. Your phone is on your bed."

Tsukasa nodded while heading to his room. He slammed his door.

Why do I still love him? Why can't I just give up on him? I don't want to die, yet I don't want to forget him! I hate it, I just want this to be over with.

Tsukasas phone buzzed.

It was Rui.

Tsukasa didn't check though. If he didn't notice Rui, maybe things would get better. Maybe.

Bzzzt Bzzzt

Another message.

Bzzzt Bzzzt

More.

Bzzzt Bzzzt

Tsukasa checked his phone and saw that Rui was spamming him, yet he still fought the urge to check.

Bzzzt Bzzzt

Riiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiing

Tsukasa declined the call.

Bzzzt Bzzzt

He put his phone on silent.

COUGH COUGH

Tsukasa didn't bother picking up the roses. He layed down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

He kept coughing, littering his bed with roses. He wasn't concerned with the fact that more roses were blooming. Instead, he felt relieved. He was relieved that this sadness, this feeling, this pain would finally be over.

Of course he would feel bad for the people who knew him, but...

Stars can be selfish too, right?

THIS IS THE END FOR YOU GUYS (not the story but your happiness/jk) I WAS READING SOME FANFICS YK EMUNENE AKITOYA AND RUIKASA OFC AND YK WHAT THE TAGS WERE?! "hurt/comfort" "angst with happy ending" "happy ending" "fluff and no sadness" WELL GUESS WHAT! I DONT LIKE HAPNINESS I DONT LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE IN PAIN AND SUFFERING (jkjk)

AHEM. Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope to see you at the next one! 😁