" Thank you." He replied, as she cupped his cheeks with her hands. She loved the feel of his soft hair in her hands and he looked extremely boyish with his wet hair and dimple in display for her to see.

   "You really are cute." She murmured, pulling his cheek.

   "I'm not cute. I'm your King." Dexter groaned, pouting.  She chuckled, unable to resist touching him.

    "Not in this room." She whispered back.

    He stared at her before breaking into a laugh himself. His grey eyes twinkled and he appeared several times younger. Maya swallowed, her heart threatening to jump out of her chest. Dexter was a handsome disaster.

    "You're being childish." He mumured, giving her a side eye. Then pulled her close, placing a kiss on her forehead. "But I've missed this. Come on, let's get out of the water. It's already getting cold." He mumbled.

    Stepping out of the huge tub, they wrapped a towel around their bodies and made to have their dinner. The maids immediately came in to clear it all up, Still paranoid, Maya made sure to check  the food they brought in before eating.nFor the first time in three days, he finished his food.

   "You really are getting better!" She announced, surprised.

    "I can begin my duties now?" He asked as he finished his meal.

    She shrugged. "Maybe. It means I have to stop caring for you now. Great, because I was already getting tired of doing it."

     Dexter paused, staring at her. " You, get tired?' He clicked his tongue. "Wow." He murmured as he took a gulp from his wine.

     Maya wore an hurt expression before standing up and going ahead to poke him. "What does that mean?"

     "Stop doing that." He mumured, but she only persisted.

     He pulled her to his knees, the knot on her towel almost coming undone. "Stop." He groaned, his low voice sending shivers down her spine.

     Maya gulped but she lifted her chin defiantly, glaring at him. "Make me." She whispered, her lips just inches away from hers. His gaze darkened but he feigned nonchalance as he stared back at her.

     "What did you say?"

     "I said, make me."

     He snaked a hand around her waist, pulling her till she was pressing against him. Placing a finger against her lips, he narrowed his eyes. "Stop." He muttered, more authoritative this time.

    Her body warmed at the commanding tone  but she couldn't end it here just yet. Impulsively, Maya held the finger he had placed on her lips, covering it with her lips. Dexter raised a brow, stunned. Bolder, she began sucking on it.

    "Getting bolder, aren't we?" He murmured, pushing a second finger against her lips which she immediately put in her mouth. She could already feel something pushing against her thighs. A knowing smile hit her lips.

    "I can't help it, you made me this way."  She murmured, her voice filled with lust. He took her fingers and placed it in his mouth as well, giving it s light tug. She gasped, surprised at the sensations she felt from the act.

     She kissed him first, hers light and teasing. But of course, Dexter always has to take it one step further. He kissed her like a starved man, undoing the knots on her towel, letting it fall off, revealing her bare body.

    Maya gasped, pulling away from him . "You're sick." She muttered, breathless.

    "Recovering. Besides you started this." He groaned against her lips, kissing her again. This time more demanding. Maya matched her passion with his, kissing him with the same fervor. Abruptly he stood up, carrying her along with her. Maya promptly wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands buried in his hair.

    He took her to the bed, siting down so she was on top, straddling him. Not once did he break his lips from hers even as his big hands roamed around her body.  His huge arms smoothed back, pushing her closer to him, running lower to grab her ass and squeezing. The slight pressure made her gasp and he swallowed it with a kiss.