ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung you know I made you the head investigator because of some reasons right?. I don't know why but I want you to go there alone. Prove me that you can do it on your Taehyung."

Taehyung frowned deeply "okay."

On the other hand Namjoon got a call. He checked the name and excused himself from Jimin who was talking to him making the other pout "ugh joonie." He mumbled under his breath.

Namjoon got out of the police station and nodded to them who smiled at him before picking up the call.

"Yes?"

"Hyung. How's things going on there." The other side of the call spoke.

"Mr. Han called Taehyung with him. I don't know what they're talking about." Namjoon replied, looking at at the light post infront of the police station.

"Namjoon hyung. I'm going to the auction tomorrow. And I want you to come."

"Jk you know if they tell me to handle something about the case, I can't go with you." He said. It was true though.

Namjoon is one of the most trusted member in his gang and he wanted that man to come but Namjoon was also doing the other thing for his own good.

"But try to come." Jungkook said that and cut the call.

Namjoon stared at his wallpepar where he was laying his head on a broad shouldered guy's lap. Both had biggest smile on their faces.

His heart swelled with happiness when he got a text at the same time.

"I'm missing you joon :( ." That was the text.

It was so really getting hard for him. He knew Jimin was having a crush on his, well he is really obvious about the thing but his heart is already taken by someone whom he gave his heart as well.

Everything was just messed up when JK told him to do the same thing he was doing with Taehyung. He told him to act with Jimin. He does feels bad for the short male because he knews it hurts. After all he also loves someone but he was obliged to do whatever they planned.

He did not like the way he had to act with Jimin. No he was not really a kind person with everyone but Jimin is so innocent for whatever he was doing. He did not mean to hurt Jimin at all but everything is just an act. He knew he would have to reject Jimin one day but right now he has to go with his acting.

He feels so lucky to get a man like Jin. That man is really understanding. He was always with him through thick and thin.

He knew Namjoon was doing everything because he had to. The officer can never leave him for someone. Say it blind trust or something but Namjoon is really obvious about his feelings with him.

He does not need to explain others that how much trust he has of Namjoon. But nobody knows he feels sad deep down in his heart, not even Namjoon.

Namjoon smiled at his thoughts and quickly replied the text and walked back inside.

Seeing Taehyung sitting there with Jimin and reading the file of JK's case. He wanted to know what mr. Han told him so he went to the male. "What did sir tell you Taehyung?"

Yes they does not do honorifics. They were now working for so many years so they talk casually.

For Namjoon it was not the only reason. He needed to be so causal with them. Needed to do this for Jungkook, for their gang.

Taehyung sighed hearing Namjoon's question. He was confused that why the head of the department told him to complete the mission all by himself but he needed to obey him.