hi!!

i just wanna say thank you to everyone who's been patient with me and checked up on me and just my general readers n supports y'all r cool as hell!! it's cheered me up lol and uh

i have been gone for like 4 months so u may wanna read the past like 2 chapters my fault

The night was long, but Onika can't say she didn't enjoy it.

She learned much as she listened to her mother and sister, it was certainly a start to her upcoming fresh start. Onika truly did feel connected as she talked to them, she felt like a real family. She sat for a moment and just observed how happy they looked.

She hadn't seen Ming's right dimple pop out in ages.

Onika looked down for a moment, she rethought Ming's words from a few days ago. When Onika was high out of her mind, and decided then and there was the time to spill some of her bottled up feelings.

"You never truly realize how miserable you were till you aren't anymore."

Onika thought back to last night, when she cried her heart out. She was so miserable, she felt nothing but true misery as she cried into her carpet. She started to rethink everything–her clear perfectionist tendencies, everything she did to be perfect–no matter how right it went she always ended up eventually feeling miserable even if she didn't recognize it as that.
.

She was so tired of the constant anxiety of never being good enough—she was tired of the overbearing voices so constantly in her life—it all made her so miserable.

Onika didn't want to be miserable anymore.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, she perked up looked to see her mothers slightly concerned faced. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly and Onika just stared for a moment. Before a small smile appeared on her face.

"Not yet. But I will be." She said and she could see some worry remain in her mothers eyes, she knew one night wasn't going to change everything. But it was progress and for the first time in  a while she felt lighter.

She still had a lot to figure out, but progress was progress.

Beyoncé

Beyoncé didn't think all that highly of herself, but she never would have thought she'd be sitting on her bed with her knees to her chest starring at her phone.

She heard the same sound she's been hearing for days now—which happened to be her brother spinning around in chair at her desk.

When he made another rotation he stopped, "Are you still waiting for a text from your baby mama?" He asked, with a full on grin. Beyoncé groaned quietly, dragging her hands down her face as she let out a low sigh.

"Oh my god Brylin, no." She mumbled and she heard his laugh, she couldn't help but smile. His happiness was always contagious for her. But he still acted like an annoying sibling.

"I guess you'd be the baby mama—she got you waiting for a text in your fuzzy socks and pajamas. You're kind of her bitch if you think about it." He said, and Beyoncé felt a blush quickly  appear on her cheeks—the younger twin of the two grinned he had never seen his sisters face so red unless she was angry.

"Brylin!" She exclaimed out of pure embarrassment. She heard another break out of giggles erupt from him and she rolled her eyes and set her chin on the top of her knees. Still glancing at her phone.