Chapter 29 • Jaci

Start from the beginning

"Ora is bonded to you and you to him if he cheated on you then you would have felt an excruciating pain right here," he puts his index finger across my heart, "did you feel anything?" I shake my head no, "then that's proof that he didn't do anything with her  Jaci. Ora loves you he would never do anything like that to you knowing how badly it would hurt you." He tenderly explains.

"How badly would it hurt me if he...did something like that?" I ask him curiously.

"It would almost kill you. The bond between you two would stretch out almost snapping it in two and the pain you would be having would be unbearable. He wouldn't put you through that Jaci." Asher says it with so much determination that I have no choice but to believe him.

I'm now abundantly disappointed in myself for not being more knowledgeable about these certain issues.

Leaning back on the headboard, I sigh out loudly in absolute frustration. I jumped the gun last night and I didn't even realize it. Fuck! I even went as far as punching Ora right on his nose. What kind of person does that actually make me?

I have trust issues with Ora and especially with Cal. I have to find someway to get past these occurrences and of not being able to trust them both completely.

It's hard to do though when they have not given me a solid foundation of their own trust. Why does it all have to be so damn complicated?

"I guess I need to go and sooth things over with Ora. I just hope he can understand." Tapping Asher on his leg for him to move off of the bed, I jump up quickly, standing beside him. He gives me a gentle hug and kisses my forehead sweetly.

"He will understand." He whispers to me. I truly hope so. Giving Asher a tight hug I exit his bedroom promptly, headed to the living room in search of Ora. Hoping that we both can reach an understanding.

I found him in the workout room

I found him in the workout room. A little gym they managed to create with a few punching bags, weightlifting machines, and a small boxing ring placed in the center of the room. The music is blaring throughout the room, Linkin Parks In the End is coursing through the speakers loudly. Ora is taking out all of his pent up frustrations out on a punching bag, Cals on the other side of the room lifting weights. They both have probably been here for a while now, I'm guessing, judging by the way they are both are both profusely sweating.

I lean against the doorframe just watching my men in action. I hate to say it but they are both extremely hot as hell. I can't keep my eyes off the sweat that's cascading down both of their bodies and each time their muscles flexes I feel my core tightening.