Chapter 9

Sirius pov

Right now I am inside the creating the core for test no.2 .

At first I thought to create a core from scratch and what do you know that is taking way longer than expected also it already exploded on my face once so... yeah creating a magic core from magic power that came from the magic stone and mana in the air is a big no no.

So after searching my storage box for a good 30 minutes I actually found one which is named dragon's hearth, although it is called as such it's nothing but a palm size round crystal that is capable of holding mana inside also according to appraisal it may appear that it came from a dragon's corpse whose hearth have crystalized so the name.

Anyway using the Dh I call it, I was finally able to let it hold magic power and it can also function as a mana generator.

As for the process, we... regarding that it is quite simple in fact I don't even need to use the mana purifying machine and put it in a mana imbuing machine I just need to expose the Dh crystal and it will do the rest of the work.
It personally absorb the mana around it's surrounding and if any of those is contaminated it will also be purifying it on it's own and dispell the mana and absorb it for a second time, which means that the core will practically not create a leakage of mana and the possessor will always have a supply of it maybe even infinitely.

As for the core of test no.3 that is already being done as I have prepared all the things it might need as a core enchanted them with the astral form and I have already inserted it into a mana imbuing machine.

Test no.1 on the other hand is the one I have to do the least work with so far just letting it develop and create itself.

Being too focused on the process I didn't notice that it have already reach noon.

While walking out of the laboratory as I stretch my back to which I heard some popping.

As I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

After doing so I decided to make my way outside and walked around Orario as usual.

______________________________________________________

Currently I am walking around the Clothing Shop of Orario, planning to buy some new clothes as I realized that all the clothes I have at home is that of the same design and color which is quite plain so I am here to buy some clothes about formal gathering and some personal clothes.

While looking around in which store to purchase some a tap on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts, looking at behind me I was met with one of the Tiona smiling widely at me and looking behind her I saw Lefiya and her older sister together with their goddess looking at me while Lefiya hide herself behind Tione.

"It's been a few days black haired-kun." Tiona said as I raised an eyebrow at the nickname.

Although I still replied "It has indeed been a few days since I return to the surface after all." I said as I directed a small bow towards their goddess as a sign of respect, after all god and goddess I heavily respected here in genkai. After pulling me towards their group and chatting for a while Tione ask what am I doing here.

To which I stare deadpan at her. Looking at her like she is a dumbass or something together with her companion.

Realizing what kind of dumb question she ask she decided to look away while laughing awkwardly.

"In that case, Sirius, right?" Loki ask me to which I nod at. "Why don't you accompany us shopping then and in exchange we'll pick your own clothes as well." The goddess ask with a not so much asking tone and her grin just got bigger as I nod at her proposal.

"All right let's go then" Tiona said while pulling my arm together with her

Time skip

Right now the sky has just began turning orange I am currently in front of the Twilight Manor, if it can be called as such I mean it a freaking castle.

(This is the only picture of the Manor I can find)

Dropping down the things they bought for today to which I place inside my storage box, because in no way I am carrying that whole shit lots of bags even if I am a level 7 also how in the name of F*ck am I tired only doing this for half a day when ...

Dropping down the things they bought for today to which I place inside my storage box, because in no way I am carrying that whole shit lots of bags even if I am a level 7 also how in the name of F*ck am I tired only doing this for half a day when I can freaking go dungeon diving without rest for a while month.

After seeing this Finn immediately came and apologize to me because of their goddess, to which I accepted.

After dropping off the bags I immediately left as I don't want to stay there any longer.

As I arrive home I quickly head towards the laboratory to check on the cores as I smiled seeing that everything is working just fine.

After checking the cores I head toward my forge to finally finish the sword I was making last night.

As everything has been prepared I immediately resumed the unfinished work.

After forging for the next three hour I finally finished.

As for the metal that is being used it is a combination of Oricalchum, Mithril, and Dir Adamantite, with the handle made from a Branch of a Holy Tree that is coated with Seiros.
It also has a large purple magic stone in the middle of the Chappe that is made from a Thousand Year Tree Sap. On a side note the sword is colored violet/purple(I don't really know the difference) some parts made of gold . With a black sheath made with a holy Tree branch that is coated and hidden by Cadmus hide.

 With a black sheath made with a holy Tree branch that is coated and hidden by Cadmus hide

(Sorry fro the late chapter as I forgot to finish my homework I need to do it hurriedly.

Oricalchum -The highest quality material in the world as well as the most resistant.

Dir Adamantite- A lighter and processed version of Adamantite.

Adamantite- A rare metal from the dungeon which is the second strongest material in the world.

Seiros- A white mineral treasured by mages that can increase the power of magic. It can be found in Ryumulua.

Cadmus Hide-A drop item that can be obtained from the Cadmus. It can be used to create armor or be used in medical items.

A Branch of A holy Tree -On top of having high attack power and durability, it has the ability to amplify magic.

Now and announcement my update time will without a doubt become so slow but I will try to post some chapters if I have the chance to.
Sorry about this it's just that Christmas break is over and I will be back to going to school tomorrow.)