Chapter 1

3rd pov

"It's been ten years huh" a young man muttered to himself as he looks up at the start sky.

'Time sure flies by quite fast since my reincarnation, well I should rest it's still gonna take a while to arrive at Orario'

Mc pov

As I walk at the road leading to the Labyrinth City I decided to look at my status since it's been a few days since I last look at it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Stats]
Name: Sirius Star
Age: 16
Race: Human

Lv. 6
STR: SS1123
END: A896
DEX: S984
AGI: SS1198
MAG: SSS1350

Blacksmith B
Hunter B
Swordsman S
Spearman A
Mage A
Abnormal Resistance D
Mystery B
Mixing C
Magic resistance H
Spirit Healing B

Magic:
Dark Fire- summons a black fire that the user is capable of either throwing or embedding to a weapon for as long as it is capable of wistand the extreme heat or else it will either turn to dust or be no longer usable .(No chant)

Barrier (obtained by grimoire)- it allows the user to summon a barrier around himself or to his targeted location. The strength of the barrier depends on the users mind or magic.(No chant)

Skill:
Veritas Burn
Lubrude Bequia
Punisher
Fairy Cannon
Aero Mana

______________________________________________

"Yup ten years before cannon and some cheat abilities and I am already op, I haven't even enter the dungeon yet *Sign* well there's nothing I can do about it."

"Let's just focus on getting to Orario' quickly "I said to myself completely ignoring my over powered stat without even entering the dungeon.

"At this level and stat only the floor 30 and below is worth my time. Well let's get to Orario shall we"

Time skip

Mc pov
I have arrived at the gate of Orario after two more days of walking and right now standing in line waiting for my turn.
After another half an hour it's finally my turn.

"Welcome to the Labyrinth City may I ask for your identification paper and your purpose for coming here?"the guard ask.

"Good day to you sir these are my identification paper and I came to Orario to become an adventurer." I said as I hand over the needed papers to the guard for confirmation.

It took only a few minutes for the guy to be over checking my identity and let me in.

"Have a nice day sir" I said to the guard to which he replied the same.

As I walk around the City I ask some people about the location of the Guild.Arriving at the front of the Guild I immediately saw adventurers walking in and out of the Guild,as i go inside I found the place where I can register. Approaching the guild staff I notice that she is from the werewolf, she has a long red hair and she is quite beautiful if I were to say so myself.

 Approaching the guild staff I notice that she is from the werewolf, she has a long red hair and she is quite beautiful if I were to say so myself

"Welcome, may I ask what is your purpose for coming to the guild?"

"Hello , I came to the guild to register myself as an adventurer, may I ask if this is the right place?"

"Yes, you can register yourself here, just fill out these documents and we can register you." She said passing me some form about what my name is and other things.

"Is it alright if some are left unanswered?"I ask.

"Yes that would be alright".

After filling them out leaving the name of my familia and location of birth blank. I handed back the form to her.

"Alright then please wait for a bit, while we register you Mr. Sirius. While waiting may I ask if you would also like an advisor to guide and teach you about the Dungeon?

"Thank you , also Sirius is fine I'm not used to formality. As for the advisor I would have to refuse I'm quite used to fighting monster even though they are weaker than the one that came from the dungeon I am more than capable of surviving or scaping from them if the need to ever arise."  "Very well then."

After a while they finally finished registering me as freelancer for not having a familia or a falna.

"While I'm here may I ask if you know a decent inn I can stay in where I can stay, may you also recommend a good restaurant or a pub while your at it."I ask with a smile to receptionist.

"For starters of your looking for a pub the Hostess Of Fertility is the that everyone has a high opinion of, as for the inn you can try to look at the Armor Square or the Market Area for one that suit your taste."

"Understood thank you for everything Miss...."
"Rose, Rose Fannett" she said with a small smile
"I see, once again thank you Miss. Rose. I bid you farewell and have a nice day."
"Do take care of yourself and have a nice day as well."

As I left the guild planning to search for the location given to me a kid covered in blood suddenly passed by while shouting something about ' the sword princess saved me' or something as he approached the guild.

'The fuck... is the cannon just starting?' I thought to myself.

"Meh not my problem, don't want trouble stay away from the ruble I guess".I said aloud while continuing my walk.

Time skip

*Sign*
"Well first day at Orario first episode of the story I guess , well let's prepare everything for tomorrow shall we."

'Another good news is that the stalker at the top of the tower still haven't noticed me which is good news' I thought as I take out my equipments from my storage box.

"Let's start" I said with a wide smile

Author's note:

So this is my second try I writing a fanfiction the fist one was a failure so I deleted that let's just hope that this one turns out well.
That all just filling up the word count here ladies and gentlemen goodbye and have a nice day.