ᴜɴᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

Have I been cursed by Asmodeus? Highly doubtful. I feel sympathy. I feel humanly. I am not human. I am a demon. I do not feel such for a human.

I just took care of Y/N. They fell asleep and I gave them the coat to keep them warm. Just looking at them made me feel..

Looking away, thinking of much, they haven't ate for at least a full day. It worries me. I make sure I eat, but never have I thought of making sure they eat too.

The rain began to pour again, it didn't bother me if I fell ill. I doub't that I can anyways.

I can hear my heart pound, why can I? I thought of something, I wanted to get food for Y/N. But I couldn't just leave them here.

I carefully picked them up and put them in a hiding spot. I marked it that way I recognize where I've left them. I then crawled off.

Searching for a home I saw Candice again, I went up to her door and knocked. She opened the door then slammed it instantly. "I'm not here to eat you. I just need human food."

"Why!?" She said from the other side. I had to come up with a lie and fast. "..I need to feed.. the cultists and they don't eat like me. I think." I answered.

She peeked a little and sighs, "Fine but after you answer me where you've taken Y/N!" "Y/N?.. Who's that?" "The person you were about to kill in the back." Candice answered.

"Oohhh, yeah I don't know where they are." I answered, she sighs and she handed me a container filled with some food. "Mm, well take it to your cult." She then closed the door and locked it.

I crawled back, searched for the spot again, luckily I did. Although, Y/N was missing. I searched for them and found no track, until I picked up a scent.

It smelled just like a normal cloth. A cultist. But how did they find them? I went off to look for Y/N. This night sure can get tiring. Especially after I just went looking for food three times, for Y/N's father and now Y/N themself.

I was led to where they would normally stay, no sign of Y/N. I crept around and found my coat, grabbing it. I felt some weight on it and it was rolled up unusually?

I put the coat down and unwrapped it, finding a sleeping small Y/N. I chuckled. Wrapped it on them again and carrying them away. Just how and why did they take them?

Meh, as long as one doesn't harm them. I stop and put Y/N down, remembering about the food. I'll have to wait 'till they wake up. I looked up, it was just night time. I can't remember how long it's been.

Thoughts bother me. Most being of Y/N. How have I let this human get in my own mind? Just how? At some point I felt them move in their sleep and hug one of my legs.

I just let it happened and I somehow then fell into slumber.

ʏᴏᴜ

I woke up, it seem to be day but the fog still covered the island. I looked onto what I was laying on and instantly pulled away, letting out a shriek.

Charles woke up and jolted up. "What!? What!?" He blinked and he looked at me, soon frowning and furrowing his brows, laying back down. "I got you food last night." He said.

I looked around and spotted a container with food. "Oh.. How-" "Just eat. You must be starving." He answered sternly. I just opened the container, luckily it was all good and clean from little creatures. I ate a bit of it.

"..Do you still wanna look for your father?" Charles asked, I looked over and nodded. He grumbled and turned to his side, his back facing me.

"What? You don't want me to go?" That was a weird and stupid question. "Yeah, I don't want ya to go. You're...ᴜɴᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ. Not in a bad way of course.. Just.." I zoned out as he spoked, I think.

"Did I just make some mutant spider guy fall for me? Or am I just getting attatched?" The thought of me and Charles being in a wedding was... weird. Then the thought of- YEAH NO SCRAP THAT THOUGHT Y/N-

"Y/N." His voice stopped my thoughts. I looked over. "Yeah?" He was quiet for a moment. "Nevermind." He turned on his back and sat up. "Let's get searching." He just lifted me up and began to crawl around.

There was a train whistle in a distance, Charles then began to follow towards it. And soon in some minutes, we found dad. "Y/N!?" He yelled, "Hiiii daaaad" I say nervously.