~2

Victoria POV

I woke up I got up from bed and went to my bathroom I brush my teeth and wash my face I went to my kitchen and got something to eat I went to my living room I turn on the TV the news was on first so I watch it to see what would be on there.

" on today news tonight we discoverd that Alexander brown was killed last night in a hotel near a club and it seem that Deadly was the last one there he been shot 3 times and stab 2 times then there was a writhing that said  D.E.A.D.L.Y if you see this her doing this call 9.1.1 immediately that was all thank you and enjoy the rest of your day" the news reporter said.

I smiled at myself I guess they found out but anyway I called my bestie friend " omg bestie did you see they talk about deadly " she laughed " I know right anyways what you doing" I said " eating " she said " what about you" she said " nothing I just got up and saw the news " I said " yeah I saw and damn girl you did a good job you show that motherfucker" she said.

" yup i made him had it you know " I said winking at her on FaceTime " Anyways any targets tonight " I said " I didn't see any when I looked so your good but if I see something I will tell you" she said " okay will imma let you go imma get coffee " I said " okay love you bitch" she said " I love you to hoe" I said.

I then hang up I got up then went to my kitchen and grab some coffee I then drink some and washed my cup i then went to my room and put on a movie and lay in bed.

2 hours later I got up I was bored so I got dressed and decided to walk around outside I wore black jeans , black top , and a black short leather jacket.

I keep my hair down I then got my boats and put them on I got my dagger just in case if someone wanna pop up on me I grab my phone and car keys then my house keys I walked out the door

When I open my car door I closed it I put my seat belt on I turn on my car I started to drive around the block I decided to go in a mall I pull up to the mall I got out my car and walked to the door I open the door  I went Inside.

I looked around the mall for 2 more hours I looked at the time and it was 6:20 I walked it
Out the mall I pulled out my phone and kept walking u until I get to my car I then open.

My car door I then closed it I put my seat belt on I begin to drive back home but I stopped near a gas Station so I can get gas and get a drink.

I pull up to the gas Station I walked inside "hello how may I help you " the lady said "30 on pump 3 " I said I then got sole drinks " is that all " the lady said "yeah" I said I then paid her.

"Alright your all set have a good night" she said "you to" I said I walked out and went towards my car I then pumped gas and waited I look at my clock it was 6:50 I put the pump back I then closed my car door then I begin to drive home I parked my car I open my car door.

I walked up to my house door and unlocked it I went inside my kitchen so I can put the drinks away I went inside my room I then got my pjs and showered I walked out my shower I then open my room door I got to my closet and looked for pjs I put on shorts and a top I then turn on my TV and watched a little I then looked at the time and it was 11:40 I turn off The TV then I lay down and and closed my eyes.