She had been talking about vision non stop for the past week, and they finally kissed.

I smiled at Wanda "finally you made your move" I hugged Wanda and she blushed "he's a good kisser" she whispered, I giggled and sat next to vision.

"Your a lucky one" I whispered to Vision "I am always very lucky to be here" he smiled. "Now I'm the only hopeless romance here" I joked.

I hung out for them before vision and Wanda kicked me out to cuddle, I think they were getting annoyed of me.

I went to see what Sabrina was doing even though I knew she wasn't gonna wanna talk to me but I wanted to see.

I knocked on her door and walked in but she wasn't there, I went to Pietro's door to see it open about a centimeter.

I knocked on it and walked in, Sabrina was sitting on Pietro's lap straddling him. My eyes went wide before I turned around and just walked out.

Pietro pushed Sabrina off and sped to the door.

Pietro's POV

I had just gotten out of a shower and was going to eat the left over pizza when I ran into Tessa. She was in her running clothes, I could see her bra straps and her shorts were tight.

"Oh hey Tess" I said while moving out of her way, she gave me a kinda awkward smile.

I let out a sigh and looked back at her, her head was down and looked off. I went and grabbed the pizza when Tony came next to me.

"How's greeny doing? She seems off" He grabbed a bagel "I don't know, we haven't been talking that much" I ate a piece of pizza and put two more on my plate.

He just hummed and put the bagel in the toaster "what happened to her brother, Alejo?" He burrowed his eyebrows.

"She sat by his side for a whole day while he was dying I think, I'm not quite sure. She doesn't talk about it very often" Tony nodded.

Thinking about it I didn't really know much about her life besides her dad who left, the plane crash, and hydra.

•••••

After I ate I went to see if Tessa was alright, Sabrina had been being a bitch to her and me.

I knocked on her door but she wasn't there, I went to Wanda's room to hear her laughter, it was a nice happy laugh. I smiled a little before going to my room.

I went onto my phone for about half an hour before Sabrina walked in, she was wearing short shorts and a croptop.

It was kinda slutty.

I put my phone down trying to hold back an eye roll "hey Piet" she sat down on my bed "what do you want Bri?" I put my phone down and sat up annoyed.

"You seem to be having a rough day so I wanted to make it better" she put her hands on my shoulder and massaged them. She went closer to me and I bit my lip while looking her up and down, I do have a lot of hookups but I just... there was something different I wanted in Tessa.

Sabrina is just another girl I can hook up with, but then she won't leave me alone for it. She's my best friend but toxic.

I didn't want Tessa to be just another hook up, she's my best friend. I didn't know what I felt for Tessa but it felt almost like I think of her more than a friend.

I couldn't resist and put my hands on her waist, she's smelt good but was trying too hard for this. She just wanted to be in my pants.

She straddled me and gave me hickeys, I gave her one too before she pressed down on me "you're not hard" Bri whispered seductively.

I just groaned while she went harder and kissed me, I turned my head "Bri stop" I stopped her from pressing down. "I don't want to do this Sabrina" she burrowed her eyebrows.

"You let any other girl from the bar or the shield office fuck you but when it's your best friend you reject?" She scoffed a little.

There was a knock on my door and Sabrina looked, Tessa walked in and was about to talk when her eyes went wide seeing Sabrina on top of me.

My face went pale before she quickly turned around. I threw Sabrina off of me and groaned "don't worry about her. She's fine" Sabrina grabbed my arm before I sped to the door.

I sped in front of Tessa "did you need something?" I asked "no, your busy it's fine" she walked around me with teary eyes.

"It's not what you think it is with Sabrina, she just wants to get in my pants but that'll just ruin the friend group" I grabbed her arm but she pulled away.

"You guys can date, it's ok. I don't mind" she was clearly lying but she's always been such a people pleaser and putting everyone before herself.

I sped in front of her and she sighed "please just... please just don't let Sabrina come between our friendship. Your a really good friend and I don't want anything happening to us" i gave her puppy eyes and she looked down.

"Nothings gonna happen to our friendship Pietro. Really." She tried her best to form a smile "I don't mind" she grabbed my hand "just as long as you two are happy, then me and Wanda will be happy"

I looked down at her brown eyes and then to her lips, I imagined they felt soft and tender. I wanted to bite her lip, I wanted to kiss her all over and let her know I own her.

I nodded and she let go of my hands before entering her room.

1621 words