WillxBoris jealous mike

Chapter 5:fight between borill part 1

The next morning

Harry POV

Ok anyways it was the next morning I was bored and it was a Saturday nothing really to do everyone was up at 11:00 like what the hell but I can't blame them I mean I woke up at like at 1:00 but who cares but anyways enough about me let me tell you what's going on,so right now everyone just eating breakfast but will and Boris are sleeping cuddling while together so I decided to do a special wake up for them,I told max to go get water and flour and eggs with a Bucket of ice to, max said ok James,she grabs everything I told her to grab,I said maxy throw the BUCKET OF ICE then they woke up when they heard that,and max throw the bucket of cold ice and that had water in it to of course,they both got up jumping around like kangaroos they started chasing us then I grab eggs and threw at them they got more mad but who cares,we hide from them when they closer by we jump out from our spot and threw flour all over them they were super mad but who cares.

But after like 5 minutes pass when will and Boris are yelling at each other,Will said WHO THEO BORIS,Boris said NO ONE WILLAM WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH with a Ukraine accent ,Will scoffs and said WHY DO I CARE BECAUSE YOUR MY BOYFRIEND BORIS AND YOU WONT TELL ME WHO THEO IS,miles who is annoyed said Theo is Boris ex boyfriend ok will so who cares Theo is done and over with,Boris said why would you tell him that with a Ukraine accent ,Will said WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH OH WAIT YOUR STILL IN LOVE WITH THEO,Boris said IM NOT IN LOVE WITH THEO IM IN LOVE WITH YOU IDIOT SO THINK ONE IN YOUR STUPID PATHETIC LITTLE LIFE NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU WILLAM,Will who heartbroken on the verge of tears said You know what get out of my house now Boris,Boris who feels bad said willam I'm sorry I didn't mean,Will said now Boris NOW,Boris said who know what ok I'm going willam go head go cheat on me you slut with a Ukraine accent, Will said fuck you Boris he says with anger in his Voice,I grab him by his shirt and said listen here Boris don't ever call him that again you understand and if you ever come near him I will fucking kill you ok DO YOU UNDERSTAND PAVLIKOVSKY,Boris who regrets saying what he said to Will but he doesn't want to hurt will again so he decide to take a break from him even tho it hurts him says yes I understand I'm sor- I slam the door on his face I hate what he said to Will doesn't deserve that he been though so much,Will just sit down Crying huddle together,everyone Comfort him,will said I can't believe him I can't believe he said that,mike who is happy that there not dating anymore but feels bad for will,mike said you know maybe it wasn't true love will,will said don't say it,mike said people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes yk will, will said just leave me alone all of you,mike said but wil-will said LEAVE ME ALONE NOW I wanna be myself right now please,max said ok we will leave you alone come on guys let's go and we left Will house except el,and Jonathan they just went in their room.

Will POV

I go in the kitchen and grab a beer and drunk about 3 but I handle it I just can't believe Boris did that and everything but if your wondering why we were fighting because after me and Boris were done showering we started kissing and he said you taste like my theo and I stop kissing and I was in mind it felt like I was a replacement for Theo that I wasn't good enough,he ask me what's wrong willam,I said what's wrong who Theo,Boris look like he was shocked by that question.Boris said how do you know hi- that's no one I see you later he says with a Ukraine accent of course and he left the room and I followed him,I kept asking over and over again,but he yelled at me saying STOP WILLAM THEO NOBODY SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT OK LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE,I start yelling back at him Saying WHO THEO BORIS,but I think you guys the rest but I'm going to bed it will probably distract my mind off Boris.

This one is surprisingly short to me in my opinion but yeah find out in the next chapter of willxboris jealous mike so enjoy

Word count:842