Chapter 2 : A vampire and a skeleton walk into a bar

[HAPPY NEW YEAR!! sorry I've been dormant for so long, been doing a lot lately with new years and family so I've been preoccupied, but now I have more time to write]

The air was cold inside the loot house, something bone chilling to anyone only being radiated by one person.

*Ding*

Sans: Get ready to have a bad time, kiddo

He put his right hand out at the assassin woman, he then grabbed her soul and slammed her to the ground with a loud crash, he then raised his hand up bringing bones out from the ground. The bones penetrated through her skin splattering blood out from her back. The assassin woman coughed out blood and instead of wincing in pain, she smiled wide.

Assassin: This pain...feels...Wonderful!

The woman then planted her hands down and pushed herself up, the sound of her flesh squelching against the bones slowly getting out of them once she was out, the wounds around her stomach and back just healed back to normal.

Assassin: Fufufu, you'll have to try a little harder than that!

Sans: (What is she, Undyne?) Interesting, you can heal, guess this won't be so easy after all.

The Assassin dashed with great speed at Sans who again dodged her strike.

Sans: Too slow, bucko

Sans used his Soul Manipulation to pull the assassin to the ground, he then raised the bones up again. But this time the assassin was ready and jumped out of the way.

Assassin: The same trick won't work again.

Sans: Made you look.

The assassin then gasped as a laser blast engulfed her entire body, Sans predicted that she would jump up making her vulnerable, so he just summoned a gaster blaster behind her.

The blast completely fried her skin as her charred body fell to the ground. In seconds the burns healed and her body was back to normal though almost nude because of her clothes being burned off. Sans frowned at his opponent not being dead yet.

Sans: (man it's just like that freak all over again) how many times can you do that? Do you have some form of [DETERMINATION] or something?

Assassin: Determination? Well that's one way to put it.

Sans: knowing you can heal, you're definitely not human, are you a monster?

Assassin: Not quite, but it was a good guess.

Sans then summoned multiple bones around him and fired them at her, the assassin dashed to the side and avoided them and bolted at Sans performing multiple quick slashes on him. Sans smirked and dodged them with ease and summoned a bone under the assassin uppercutting her with such force it sent her flying upward, Sans summoned another bone from the ceiling hitting the woman's face with great velocity sending her back into the ground with a loud.

*CRASH*

Sans launched another volley of bones at the the area where she landed, the Assassin took notice of this and quickly did multiple backwards flips to dodge them.

Sans: Gotta admit, you're pretty skilled.

Assassin: I'm thankful for your kind words, your unusual magical prowess is far greater than anyone i've seen, not to mention your evasion skills.

Sans: I'm flattered.

The assassin then began to dash back and forth from the walls at speeds even Sans had a little trouble keeping up with, Sans watched every direction until he saw a flash of her blade, Sans noticed it and quickly ducked barely dodging it, the wind blowing off his hood revealing his face.