𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

Now you know I had to double it 🤪

Check innn? 🫡

𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Oop don't hurt em now!" Zay called out, recording her little brother as he was walking up to her car after getting off of work.

Saleem shook his head, laughing as he got in the car.

"Zay moveee!" He tried to cover the camera but she pulled back just in time.

"That's a working man right there yalll." She continued teasing, popping the collar on his target shirt hearing him suck his teeth as he started laughing as well.

After letting Saleem get a job, he found one quickly at a target literally right around the corner from where they lived.

It came in clutch just in time since his friend worked at the job as well and managed to get him a job pretty quickly.

"Move bro." He swiped her phone away and this time she stopped recording.

"You better not post that."

"I'm not." She lied, slickly posting it anyway.

"You want some chick fil a before I pull outta this jawn?" She asked while getting settled back into her seat.

"Yeah, gimme a-"

"Boy it's literally right here just wait cause you know I forgot anyways." She cut him off quickly, knowing damn well she wouldn't remember shit he just said.

Turning the car around, she pulled up to the drive thru seeing the long, long, long.. line.

"Dayummmm that shit packed." Saleem mumbled, looking at the line.

"This exactly why I hate coming here i don't even know why I just said that."

"You gon go somewhere else?" He asked.

"Why? The line gon be long asshit anywhere else as well." She shrugged, getting behind the car.

Sitting in the long line, Zay grabbed her phone and got comfortable and so did Saleem.

"So how was work?"

"It was chilling."

"You always say that." Zay laughed and so did he.

"Cause it do, you be expecting me to tell you this crazy story like ion work at boring ass target. Ain't shit to do in that jawn forreal except stock shit or be at the register."

"You lucky, I remember my first job I was up at that McDonald's right down the street from ya school."

"I'm cryin not mickey d's. I was gone apply there too but said fuck it."