I have to take my hat off and hand it to Bennie because I'm getting so hot waiting for her.

Then I hear the music start, an instrumental from Frozen II called Reunion.

As it goes in, Fender prances down the aisle, literally gripping the petals and not so graciously throwing them but that doesn't matter, she's having fun, and it's fun to watch.

Then all of the bridesmaids, which are Amber, Lucy and Chelsea's friend, Chloe. They take their place on the stage, Amber is closest to me so I'm assuming she's the maid of honour.

I look back down the aisle and see her linked arm in arm with her mom. She's wearing a wonderful dark blue dress that flows almost like water. Her sleeves are lace and are in the pattern of waves. Her dirty blonde hair falls perfectly in gentle waves down her from and she wears a lovely band of blue flowers around her head. She also wears a black ribbon on her chest.

She carries a bouquet of blue and green flowers that match the arch behind me.

The sight of her walking towards me is bringing me to tears. But not to a point where I'm sobbing. Just a few drops here and there.

She reaches the steps of the stage and I step forward to take her hand and guide her up. With her hand in mine, I lead her to the center of the stage and give her the cheesiest smile ever.

"You're such a dork. I love you." she chuckles.

"You look beautiful. Perfect, even. I love you, too." I tell her, taking in her appearance once again.

She pulls me in by my blazer and kisses me shortly.

"You look handsome. I'm not sure about the hair though." she says.

"I'll sort it out before the reception." I assure her. She smiles and I wink at her.

The officiant starts the ceremony and talks about love. I can't help but tune her out and look at my very soon to be wife. She has her head turned to the side as she pays attention to the officiant, but her hands remain in mine. I rub my thumbs across the back of her hands and she looks back at me. Her golden eyes glow in the natural light.

"As requested by the Rogerstone-Montgumery family, the brides will wear a necklace of two guitar picks one black, one white, to show their commitment as well as the rings."

Jaydyn hands me the necklace that I will put around Chelsea's neck, and Bennie hands Chelsea mine. Chels doesn't know that this was going to happen, but it's a family tradition to wear two guitar picks on a necklace as a token of marriage, as well as the rings. I place Chelsea's over her head and carefully free her hair from it. She does the same to me.

"Now, you will exchange rings as a symbol of your love, for it will be strong and everlasting."

I look down as TinaKate who smiles back up at me. She hands me the ring and hugs Chelsea's legs and makes her way back over to Bennie.

I slip the ring halfway onto her finger so I can recite the words given to me,"I, Jordyn Rogerstone-Montgumery, take you, Chelsea Davies to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to love you, support you and be with you, even at the darkest hour. I promise to protect you, help you and strengthen you so you will reach your full potential. I will be loyal to you, trust you and forgive you always. In sickness and in health, I will love you." I finish by slipping the ring all the way onto her finger and kissing her knuckles.

Chelsea receives her ring from Lucy and I get a hug as well. She puts it halfway into my finger.

"I, Chelsea Davies, take you, Jordyn Rogerstone-Montgumery to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to love you, support you and be with you, even at the darkest hour. I promise to protect you, help you and strengthen you so you will reach your full potential. I will be loyal to you, trust you and forgive you always. In sickness and in health, I will love you, also." she puts the ring all the way on my finger and kisses my knuckles.

"Now, just to be sure." the officiant jokes, everyone laughs. "Do you, Jordyn Rogerstone-Montgumery, take Chelsea Davies as your partner in crime?" Jaydyn must've requested that.

"I do." I chuckle. I see tears roll down Chelsea's cheeks and I wipe them away with my thumbs.

"And do you, Chelsea Davies take Jordyn Rogerstone-Montgumery to be your partner in crime?"

"I do." she smiles.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you woman and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"Finally." I groan and kiss Chelsea. She grabs the back of my head and brings me closer. I hold onto her waist while we kiss.

We're married now. Well, there's a bit of paperwork we have to sign before the reception, but we're married. She's Mrs Chelsea Rogerstone-Montgumery and I am Mrs Jordyn Rogerstone-Montgumery.

Crazy.