vii. → response

—

japan,

2017.

the rainy season has arrived, it's june.

it's been a few days since the school trip and we have a new addition to the class.

"the hell?" the japanese teacher exclaimed upon entering the classroom. "oh yamato-sensei, this is the new student!" maehara explained to the teacher. "new student..?" she eyed the machine that was taking a lot of space in the classroom.

"karasuma-sensei sent an email to everyone, didn't you read it?" terasaka asked the teacher in a mocking manner. she smiled and placed her books on the podium. "nope."

*

it was now the end of the school day and y/n was currently in the teachers lounge, typing on her computer whilst karasuma was checking papers. when suddenly the door bursted open, revealing irina as she plopped down on a seat.

"geez, enough already! lessons are such a pain in the ass!!" she grumbled, crossing her arms in annoyance.

karasuma looked up from his paper and rumi spared a glance. "you seem to be unexpectedly popular with the students though." he said before returning to his work.

"that might not be something positive for her." yamato added, as her typing stopped.

"that's nothing to brag about. i'm here to kill the octopus!!" irina complained as she turned to the yellow creature who was sitting on the table.

"speaking of which!! that very octopus is oggling my breasts while peacefully drinking tea!" she pointed out whilst he just sat there, drinking his tea.

she quickly took out a knife and started swinging it at him. "don't let him get you irina." yamato said as she lazily stared at the yellow octopus who kept dodging her attacks.

"she's right, you became a teacher to concentrate your power and wait for the opportunity to strike, didn't you?" karasuma asked as irina grumbled and suddenly got up from her seat.

"fuck, how long is that going to take?!" she shouted, throwing her knife as she left the classroom.

"... she's certainly on edge." korosensei said as he calmly sipped on his tea. "just who's fault do you think that is?" karasuma asked as the octopus just smiled.

he then glanced at what the dark blue haired teacher was doing. "another incident involved around  ga—" korosensei started reading out loud before he was cut off by the sound of the laptop shutting.