We don't need to take our clothes off

"We don't need to take our clothes off."

They were spending New Years in Midvale this year, Eliza's house was packed with family and friends. Out back a grill was set up to which Alex had tended to.

It has been three days, three days since they last had sex. It would've been easy for Kara if Lena hadn't been such a tease. The party was at its full swing, when Kara gave up. It was about 11:35 pm, 25 minutes to the new year. Said time the pair had disappeared from the party.

Not that she couldn't wait, but it was hard to tolerate longer, the lip bites, the way Lena would brush her hand against her crotch whenever she would walk by, it was all too overwhelming. And when Lena sent a text, informing her that she wasn't wearing any underwear, with a picture as proof, was the final straw.

And that's how they ended up here. In Eliza's garage with Lena bent over on her mom's car hood, dress bunched up around her curvy hips. It's not as bad as it sounds, really because her thoughts were sex blown, she had to act fast. And she knows that she'll be gross out by this later.

Kara didn't waste no more time, she got on her knees behind Lena. Her pussy looked even prettier from this angle. Pulling Lena into her face, she inhaled her sweet scents. She had missed the way Lena tasted and felt against.

She nosed Lena's lips whilst her tongue stretched for her clit, "Ohhhh Kara." Moaned Lena. Kara pulled the brunette harder onto her face, the sounds Lena made motivated her. She lapped circles around Lena's clit, then flicked it hard.

As Lena approached her peak, Kara changed the sensations. She was now licking up between her cheeks, as her hand wondered between Lena's thighs. She played with her wet entrance, before slipping two fingers into her.

"Yessss." Lena groaned, rocking back into Kara's face, her body jerked against the cold metal. Her walls tightened around Kara's fingers, yet the blonde successfully scissored them.

Kara fastened her pace, knowing Lena was getting close. It was already hard to deny Lena an orgasm, she loved the way Lena squeezed her when she came.

Holding on to Lena as she trembled, Kara devoured her even more. Lena's breathing became short, Kara massaged her walls even faster.

"Just like that, uh." Lena clamped her legs together, trapping Kara's hand as she came undone.

Kara bit Lena's ass before she stood up. She sucked the juices off of her fingers "Mmm, I love how you taste." It's nothing new, but Kara could devour Lena all day if she'd let her. Her taste was just so addictive.

" Is this what you want?" Kara said already unzipping her pants. She shivered as she coated the head with Lena's slickness.

"Yes Kara,I want it... I want you." Lena glanced back at her with wild eyes, grinding back into Kara showing her how desperate she was.

"Alright Lee, I'll give you it, but promise no more teasing." Kara huffed, stilling the brunette's hips.

"I promise."

Kara shoved her thick cock into Lena's aching center. Her knees buckled as Lena's warm walls hugged her close. It always felt so foreign to a Kara, someone who loved having sex with her sexy girlfriend.

She drove her cock in and out at a brutal force, they didn't have enough time to for slow jabbing. Being raw inside of Lena sent her to another planet every time, inside was so hot and slick. And the grip she got from Lena, made her brain short circuit.

She slammed her hips into Lena's sharp angle, making her grunt as she glided up and down on the hood. Lena had to close her eyes when she saw a picture of a young Kara and Alex hanging on Eliza's rear view mirror.

Kara kept up with her ruthless pace, fingers digging into Lena's waist as she worked her hips. "Fuck Lee. So tight." She growled, one hand now fisting Lena's hair.

She pulled Lena up by the hair, twisting her to connect their lips. She downed all of the hot pants and moans Lena exhaled. She bit at Lena's lips when she felt her balls beginning to tighten. The hand moved to Lena's throat, lightly choking her.

"Kara, please... harder."

The New Years countdown had began, they needed to come before the fireworks had started. Kara slammed harder into Lena, balls slapping against her ass cheeks. She was knocking it hard from the back.

"Karrraaaaa." Lena groaned as she felt herself releasing, she came first, collapsing onto the hood.

Lena's walls spasmed around her length, and it quivered in return. The fireworks started to shoot, whilst Kara shot hot spurts of semen into Lena. When the pulled, her release dripped down Lena's thighs, it made Kara want to go at it again. But they had to head back to the party.

"Happy New Year baby." Kara pulled Lena up and captured her lips in a soft kiss. "Guess we came straight into 2023."

Oh yeah, happy new year everyone!!