Mirror Mirror

This is basically smut and crack.. do enjoy!

Heavy panting and loud moans filled the apartment as Kara lifted Lena and pressed her up against the wall. She had stripped the her of her clothing, leaving her in her underwear. Her right hand travelled between the woman's leg, settling on her laced cover pussy. She ripped the garment off and tossed in a dark corner of the room.

Kara unzipped her jeans and freed her hard cock. She gave it a few pumps, whilst she admired Lena's pretty pussy. The blonde then aligned her cock her at Lena's slick entrance. Kara slid her lenght into the warm depts of her pussy.

Kara grabbed Lena's hips and thrusted in and out of her, picking up pace with each movement. With every hard thrust her cock would bump against the brunette's cervix, causing her to moan loudly. The occasional clench of the walls around her shaft sent her over the edge.

A hand left Lena's hip and went to cup her cheek, raising it to look her in the eyes. Kara got lost in those forest green eyes that were staring deep into her soul. A shiver ran down her spine when she remembered the question she'd always wanted to ask Lena in this specific position.

It's dumb. She knows it. The pressure builds up in her body, the tingly feeling arrives. She's going to come soon and so will Lena. Before she can stop herself, the words just spill out of her mouth."Lena, Lena on the wall, who has the biggest dick of them all?" She asked with a moan, as she came.

<p>"Over the seven great seas...." Lena panted. "I've tried cock from all around the world." Beads of sweat run down her body. "In my pussy dwells Kara Danvers" She moaned aloud, her cunt gripping Kara's dick as she orgasmed. "You have the biggest of them all."