𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

ECLIPSE CHAPTER ONE

You're name, asked Hershel

You're name, asked Hershel. Rick the man replied. Rick ? Hershel clarified. Im, Im rick. Rick were going to do everything we can, okay ? You need to give us some room. NOW ! Hershel said to the man

When Otis and another man walked through the door, the young Harlow stood there in shock. She didn't know what was happening. What happened ? As the girl heard that she lifted her head up to look at Otis. I was tracking a buck, bullet went through it. Went clean through it.

The deer slowed the bullet down, which certainly saved his life. But it did not go through clean, it broke into pieces. If I can get the bullet fragment's out, I can save him.
Hershel said to the worried father.

Maggie came to the young girl and told her to stay in her room until dinner. Harlow went up the stairs into her room and sat on her bed. She didn't known if her father could save the boy. But she HOPED he could.

˚ ˚

Harlow slowly walks down the stairs listening to the quietness of the house. When she reaches the living room she goes straight to Patricia and hugs the woman tight. After dinner Harlow goes to the room with the boy but stops herself after she hears conversation. Only difference is Sophia's got people looking for her. I call that an advantage. Maybe this world isn't a world for children anymore.

After Harlow hears that she can't control herself and continues ease dropping. Yeah well, we have a child. Carl is here in this world now. Maybe he shouldn't be. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be. You can't mean that, okay all right. I understand that thought crossing your mind. It didn't cross my mind Rick. I can't stop thinking of it.

Why do we want Carl to live in this world. To have his life ? So he can see more people torn apart in front of him. So that he can be hungry and scared, for however long he has before he. So he can run and run and run and run and then if he survives, he ends up. He ends up just another animal who doesn't know anything except survival.

If he, if he dies tonight. It ends for him. Tell me why it would be better that way. What changed ?, what. Jenner offered us a way out, you asked him to let us keep trying. You begged him " For as long as we can " you said. What changed ? There was a moment the other day, it was just a second but. I forgot Jacqui was dead, I turned around, I wanted to tell her something. I almost said her name, It was just for a second and then I remembered. But then I realized she didn't have to see any of it. The highway, The herds. Sophia, Carl getting shot. She didn't, she doesn't have to anymore. Hungry. Angry. It hasn't stopped happening Rick. It's like we live with a knife at our throats every second of every day, but Jacqui doesn't. Not anymore.

The young girl was so in shock from what she heard she finally decided to back away from the room and just go back upstairs. Ever since this all started the ONLY place she felt safe was her room. Where no one could get to, where nothing can hurt her. What if the woman was right. It would be better off being dead.

587
WORDS
.•° °•.
°•. .•°
@myloveforpartridge

•°@myloveforpartridge