𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

— AS HARLOW GREENE was solving the math problems in her math book she heard the commotion coming from downstairs

As she put her pencil down and ran down the stairs she could hear her father asking if someone was bit. She reached the end of the stairs and ran over behind her family.

Shot, by your man. As those words came out of the mans mouth Harlow was in shock. Who could she know that would do this. Nobody in her family would shoot someone.

Otis?, asked Hershel. He said find Hershel, is that you? Help me. Help my boy. As her family came closer to the man she realized that he was holding a boy around her age her jaw just dropped in fear, why would Otis shoot a kid, would he shoot her? She asked herself.

Patricia, I need my full kit. Maggie. Yeah? the girl replied. Painkillers, coagulants. Grab everything. Okay she responded. Clean towels, sheets, alcohol. In here, he directed the man. Daddy what can I do the young girl said looking up to her father. Nothing sweetheart, move out the way NOW!

Pillowcase. Is he alive the man said trembling in fear. Pillowcase, quick. Is, Is he alive? Fold it. Make a pad Hershel replied to the man. Put pressure on the wound. I've got a heartbeat. It's faint. I got it step back. Maggie, IV. We need some space. The girl standing outside in the other room watching from the door watched in horror, a young boy, possibly her age. Shot by Otis, in the middle of what the girls father called an outbreak. What in the world was happening.

276
WORDS
@myloveforpartridge
˚。⋆୨ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

276 WORDS@myloveforpartridge⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ✿ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆