039. NEW YEARS TOGETHER

CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT ![ real life ]❝ just kiss me you idiot ❞

[ real life ]
❝ just kiss me you idiot ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT ![ real life ]❝ just kiss me you idiot ❞

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ⁱʳˡ !

rosalie hummed while tapping her foot to the beat of the music blasting throughout her room as she searched through her closet for something to wear for the new years party her family was hosting. just a few days before christmas the rest of the diaz family decided to fly over with their youngest daughter for the holidays so she wasn't alone.

"zamira!" the young girl called out "what," she replied walking into the room holding in a laugh at the state of her sister, it's not every day you walk in to your sister with frizzy hair and a face mask on.

"i can't find anything to wear" rosalie groaned throwing herself dramatically on her bed "just a simple dress would be nice rosie" her older sister replied walking over to the closet and passed her a plain red dress.

"this is so cute!!" rosalie smiled brightly opening her curtains wide to watch the sunset as she got ready.

"if you need anything else i'll be in my room" zamira told her before walking out, leaving her sister sing the lyrics to babydoll by dominic fike.

rosalie slowly applied her mascara to her top lashes being careful enough to not get any over her freshly done eyeshadow.

"HI ROSALIE!" mckenna shouted storming through the girls bedroom door with madeleine trailing closely behind her.

"hi my babies" rosalie cooed bringing her two best friends in for a hug. "i wonder who your news years kiss is going to be" mckenna winked as rosalie turned on her straightners and applied heat protecter spray.

"i don't know.. i think things are still awkward between me and mason for now" rosalie admitted.

"the boys should be here in an hour or so" madeleine told the girl as mac demarco echoed through the room.

"your mum said we can stay over by the way" mckenna said as she took a few pictures of madeleine for her instagram.

rosalie loved that her friends had such a good bond with her mother, she thought it to be one of the most important aspects of her friends was that they got along with her mother.

the hour flown by, consisting of the three girls taking pictures together or individually, by now the family's party was in full swing.

the house was overflowing with different celebrities and influencers that the family got along with.

"hi rose" mason greeted the girl as he made her way over to the girl sat on the sofa.

"hi mason! how are you?" she questioned moving up enough for him to sit down next to her.

"i'm doing great. thanks for inviting me".

"no worries... you look great" rosalie spoke awkwardly. "you too.. want to go take photos with everybody" mason suggested scratching the back of his neck.

"sure!! i haven't full seen everybody yet and you've been here what? four hours?" rosalie asked noticing it was already half eleven.

"yeah, we only decided to stay in one room" mason nodded walking the girl to the rest of the group.

"rosalie!" miguel smiled greeting his friend.

"hi guys!!" rosalie smiled brightly as she leaned in to hug them all individually.

"i haven't seen you in ages, i've seen mama diaz about ten times though" tristan told the younger girl who adjusted the dress she was wearing.

"yeah, i was mainly in the kitchen inhaling the sushi my mum ordered" rosalie admitted, her mouth dropping open when you belong with my by taylor swift began playing.

"DANCE WITH ME!" rosalie shouted grabbing mason's hand and leading him to the dance floor.

"you're so pretty, you know that right?" mason questioned staring down at the girl as everything around them went quiet besides the song.

"thank you mason" she smiled glancing down just as everybody started counting down from ten.

eight.

"i'm really thankful you decided to speak to me again".

six.

"good, i missed you".

four.

"happy new year rosie" mason smiled as everybody cheered for the new year.

"just kiss me you idiot" she whispered before bringing her lips to mason's.

"I LOVE RASON!!" mckenna cheered as rosalie lifted an eyebrow "rason..?" she questioned glancing up at mason.

"your names together.. rason duh" miguel replied agreeing with mckenna.