"Ow, jeez," he said rubbing it, but still keeping the smile on his face. Naeun went back to filling her plate with food, ignoring him.

"So, are you coming out with us?" He asked, grabbing a plate and falling in line next to her.

"Didn't you just eat?" She eyed him.

"Still hungry," he shrugged.

"You're going to split your pants on stage," she smirked, getting a picture of it in her head.

"Are you calling me fat?" He asked as he scooped another big helping of jajangmyeon onto his plate.

"No, but you will be if you keep eating like that," she snickered.

"Then you won't find me attractive anymore?" He asked, grinning salaciously at her.

"Who says I find you attractive now?" She shot at him.

"Your eyes. And the way they're always staring at me," he said, bouncing his eyebrows at her.

"In your dreams," she laughed.

"No, in your dreams," he smirked. Naeun scoffed, rolling her eyes as she grabbed a breadstick, putting it on her plate.

"But seriously, are you coming out tonight?" He asked for the third time as she grabbed a juice and headed toward the large table in the room where other staff, Yunho manager-nim and Changbin were already in heavy conversation as they ate their food.

"I don't know," she said as she shrugged her shoulders, taking a seat on the abandoned side of the table.

"I think you should. You've practically done nothing but work since we've been on tour," he told her as he took the spot across from her.

"Uh, that's why I'm here," she said, looking at him incredulously.

"Yeah, but not to work 24 hours a day," he retorted.

"I don't want to do anything that will jep—" She started, but he cut her off.

"Jeopardize it. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But it won't if you just come out with us. Everyone knows you

need some time off. Be young for a night. What are you? Twenty-six, twenty-seven?" He asked.

"Twenty-six," she told him.

"I think you just need to come out with us and be a twenty-six year old for a night," he coaxed.

"I said, I'll think about it, okay. Just—god, I'll think about it," she laughed, getting slightly

annoyed with all the badgering, but also on the other hand she felt pretty good about being high on everyone's list of people to hang out with.

"Naeun, are you coming out with us tonight?" Sejin one of the crew asked her from the other side of the table, oblivious to the conversation she and Lee know just had.

"Oh my god," she grumbled.

"She's thinking about it," Lee know called out to him.

"Alright," Sejin said with a nod and went back to eating.

"See, everyone wants you to go," Lee know said quietly, before he shoved a forkful of jajangmyeon in his mouth.

"I get that, Lee know," Naeun said, looking up to give him a firm stare down.

"I'm just saying," he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

After another great show, everyone was bouncing off the walls getting ready to go out. The large gathering room in the venue was filled with many of the tour people talking loudly and having a good time, while Naeun was walking around packing up things that needed to be shoved back on the bus before they all headed out.