Erìhe's eyes widened and she shared a shocked look with Neteyam.

"I will not," Neytiri was saying.

"He's hunting us," Jake told her. Erìhe could not see the two inside so she had no idea what they were doing. "He's targeting our family."

"You cannot ask this!" Neytiri raised her voice. Erìhe had seen Neytiri furious enough times to imagine her face - she felt sorry for Jake. "The children - everything they've ever known. The forest - this is our home!"

Erìhe stumbled slightly. Jake wanted them to leave? If the Sullys left - what would she do? They were the closest thing she had to a family - Lo'ak and Kiri were her best friends. She would miss Tuk so much.

Her life would be empty without them. No Lo'ak causing trouble, no Neteyam picking fights, no Tuk to take care of and no Kiri to hang out with.

It would be horrible.

"He had our children - he had them under his knife," Jake said, trying to make Neytiri understand his reasoning.

Neytiri fell silent and Erìhe could hear her walking across the tent. "My father gave me this bow as he lay dying," she told Jake. Erìhe could imagine her holding her most prized possession, "And he said protect the people." They could her taking in a deep breath before speaking again with a broken voice, "You're Toruk Makto!"

"This will protect the people!" Jake told her, "Quaritch has Spider. That kid knows everything! He knows our whole operation! He can lead them right in here!"

The group outside shared looks with each other and Erìhe breathed out shakily. She did not want to cry in front of them so she blinked back her tears. She did not want them to leave her.

"If the people harbor us - they will die," Jake said gravely, "Do you understand?"

There was a moment of silence. Erìhe could hear Neytiri's breaths as she contemplated this all.

"Look, I got nothing," Jake said after the silence, "But I can protect this family. That I can do." There was another moment of silence. Erìhe could hear him shuffling closer to his wife. "But I know one thing. Wherever we go - this family is our fortress."

Erìhe got out of her crouched position and stood up. When she looked back down at the others she could see them all looking back up at her. She offered them a smile.

Tuk stood up as well and wrapped her arms around her waist - hugging her, "I don't want to leave you behind," she said sadly.

Erìhe chuckled, despite none of this being amusing. She wrapped an arm around Tuk's shoulders and the other rested on her head, "I know," she smiled, "You will be okay."

After a moment they could hear Neytiri and Jake starting to head out of the tent. Erìhe wanted to escape, but Tuk was set on not letting go of her. And that was how the adults found them.

Kiri, Lo'ak and Neteyam sat by the tent, giving away the fact that they had eavesdropped while Erìhe and Tuk stood next to them, watching the adults with wide eyes with their arms still wrapped around each other.

Jake was the first to speak, "Did you hear all that?" Tuk nodded slowly and Jake sighed, "Well - that's good, I suppose. We will have to leave as soon as possible." Neytiri looked heartbroken.

"But dad-" Neteyam started to say.

He was cut off by his father, "You lot should go pack up."

Erìhe pried Tuk's hands away from her and stepped back. She tried to not seem too effected by this all but everyone could tell how sad she was.

Lo'ak stood up, "Dad," he said, "What about Erìhe? The avatars saw her."

"It doesn't matter. She's not a target," Jake told him as Tuk walked over to hug her father. "Erìhe can continue living here if she wants."

Erìhe's ears twitched. Neteyam frowned and looked up at the chief, "If she wants?"

Neytiri and Jake shared a look and the woman nodded slightly. "If she wants - she can come with us. I think it's the best thing to do. But we can't force her to leave her home. She's known this place all her life."

"I could come with you?" Erìhe asked carefully. Jake nodded again and despite everything, a smile spread across Erìhe's face.

It was not even a question - of course she would go with them if they'd take her. She would obviously miss the forest, the people, and her friends - but she felt closest to the Sullys. Erìhe would forever be sad to leave the clan, but she knew she would be sadder if they left her behind.

Tuk turned her head to smile at the girl, "Will you come with us, Erìhe?" She asked hopefully.

Erìhe glanced back at Neytiri, who was smiling at her. "Yes," she said, "If I'm allowed to - then yes."

Kiri got to her feet and hugged Erìhe tightly, "At least you'll be coming with us."

As Eríhe hugged the girl, she looked over her shoulder and caught Neteyam's eyes. For the shortest moment, she was sure she had seen him crack the smallest smile.