When you and Shoto changed into your school shoes, you stare at him as you tilt down your dark circular glasses. He caught your stare and looked at you with a confused expression.

"What?" He asked.

"Class?" You asked him.

"What?" He replied even more confused.

"What class are you in?" You asked.

"1-A." He simply replied.

"Oh! Would you look at that? We're classmates! I guess you're really bound to surpass me, huh~?" You said as you give him a cunning smirk.

This somehow made Shoto's jaw clench as his hands immediately balled into a fist. He narrowed his gaze at you, almost giving the same glare as Endeavor, "Why can't you just let that go, huh?" He asked.

"Nothing~ I just love getting on your nerves," You replied as you add a tone to your words.

Before Shoto could argue with you or even say something like a remark, Satoru appeared right beside you as he rests his shoulder on the top of your head.

"Is (Y/n)-chan annoying you again, Shoto-Kun?" He asked with a smile.

Shoto fluttered his eyes, surprised to see the one and only Gojo Satoru, finally making his appearance in the public again. What's weirder is that he's not wearing his usual attire like he always saw when he was still just a child.

The bi-haired boy nodded in response, "Yes. She's always getting on my nerves," He replied while answering Satoru's question truthfully.

Your father turned his attention to you and hand chops your head again, "I told you to always be nice to Shoto-Kun!" He scolded.

"I'm always nice to Shoto!" You whined as you look at Shoto, "Right???" You asked the bi-hair boy as you give him your hopeful eyes.

But Shoto shook his head no.

[❀]

Shoto kindly bid goodbye to your dad as he went in the opposite direction of the hallway he just left the two of you. Despite Shoto hating you, he still tolerates your presence. I already said this in the early chapters of the book. Anyway, the prodigies had already found their perspective room. A colossal door that has 1-A engraved on it.

"Open it Shoto," You said as you insisted on the boy.

Shoto sigh quietly as he grabbed the handle of the door and slid it open.

You whistle, "Nice classroom, I like it," You said as you enter before him.

Though, your smile was immediately replaced with a smirk when you caught two pairs of ruby eyes staring at you. And he seemed to be glaring.

The blond-ash hair eyes fluttered when you suddenly disappeared from his sight.

"Waaaah! You became my classmate! So, you're that powerful~?" You said as the boy was startled that he managed to jump out of his seat. After all, you did appear right beside him.