第5章: First Day

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Eh... Nezu invited me for tea. Also, I honestly want to check if the school's safety enters my standards." He replied as he gives you soft smile. Putting his hand on the top of your head and pats it gently.

Even if you were fairly tall, your dad was still taller than you. If we're going to compare your height with Midoriya, you're actually 5 inches taller than him. In fact! You're 1 inch taller than your childhood best friend and you love rubbing it to his face because it never fails to irritate him.

"I see," You said as you nodded in response.

"Hehe, It'd be really funny if you say that while wearing the blindfold," Satoru said as he started poking your cheeks.

"I will bite you," You said as you narrowed your gaze at him.

"Do that later, let's find your classroom," He said as he rests his arms around your shoulder as the two of you started walking towards the door of UA.

Many students were staring at the two of you, especially your father. Many of them were whispering that he isn't just a myth anymore.

Exactly, what happened after his disappearance 14 years? It was still quite unknown, and the media wanted to know exactly why he just disappeared without a trace. Is it because of his daughter, or was it something else?

"I like the attention," He suddenly said as he giggled like a little schoolgirl afterward.

Hmm, like father like daughter I suppose?

"The attention is on me, dad. Stop being delusional," You said as you smirk at him.

"Nuh-uh! It's on me, daughter. Shut up," He replied, giving you a sassy tone and look.

This action of his never fails to make you laugh hysterically.

Though, you stopped laughing when you saw the familiar hair of your childhood buddy. You roughly removed your dad's arms around your shoulder as this surprises him.

"Shoto-Kun!" You called out.

Your father watched with a smile small as you run towards the bi-color-haired boy. Satoru just continued to walk, not trying to catch up to the two of you. He knows your relationship with the young Todoroki, but if it were any other normal boy, he would've had his 'strict dad mode' activated.

Slumping yourself onto Shoto's back, the boy didn't budge, not even giving the slightest reaction to it. Snaking your arms around his shoulder, the two of you walked together as Shoto held a deadpanned expression as he lets you do your daily things.

"How's my favorite best friend in the world~?" You asked as you smile at him while raising your eyebrows.

"It's way too early for you to annoy me," He simply said.

But you're quite surprised as to why he didn't remove your arms around his shoulders.

"Why are you always so cold to me? You're breaking my heart..." You whined as a fake sniff.

"Your crocodile tears won't fool me again," He said.

The two of you kept walking towards the facility the school. However, your father was left with the crowd of students asking for information, and some female students asking for a selfie. Yes, even after being gone for 14 years he's still famous because, of course, given that he had the looks of a celebrity, he was once a model with Nemuri.