"Elaaf abbu ko phone krlo, mein is time ksy ajoun itni dur."

Sehar waited standing near moiz who saw her but continued talking....

"Sehar mere sath hai, mein usko ghaar chor kr ata hun."

"Acha theek hai, location send kro, mein a ky to call karun ga."

Saying so Moiz ended the call and looked at sehar...

"Kya hua?"

Moiz nodded in no telling her...

"Elaaf ko uski dost ki traf sy pick krna hai, abbu chachu ky sath Islamabad gy hayn."

Sehar made an oh face... when Moiz asked...

"Sath chalo gi? Ghaar chorny gaya to 1 ghanta or lag jy ga."

"Koi nhi, mein a jati hun baas ammi ko bata dun."

Moiz nodded and the duo walked to the car from the busy bazaar....

....................

"Yr, yeh network ko kya masla hai."

Moiz grunted as he looked at the mobile for thr route but there was no network... sehar who was sitting on the backseat looking at the old Peshawar which was at the end of the city... they never came there before... it was said that the place had so many restrictions and everything... even the friend Elaaf had gone to visit recently shifted over there in their ancestral home from Rawal Pindi...

"Kya hua hai?"

Sehar looked at moiz asking him... on which moiz told her glancing at her and then back at the mobile...

"There is no service here."

Sehar pouted and opened her mobile to see two signals so she said...

"Bhai mere mobile mein signal hai, idher sy Internet chala ky dekhay."

Moiz took sehar's mobile and tried to connect her internet... but it was way to slow... sehar was looking at moiz who grunted angrily before saying....

"Raat ky 8 ho rhy hayn, or ab yeh bhi."

Sehar looked outside and saw a few men coming over there with thwir hands having long sticks...

"Bhai."

Sehar called moiz making him look at her and sehar pointed him the people from her side of window... Moiz looked out and looking at those men he kmew they were in danger...

"Sehar don't come out bo maater what."

Moiz said and sat there until those men came to the car and opened the door Moiz side... next they pulled Moiz out holding his coller...

"Kon ho tum, or wo larki ku hai tumhary sath, adha ghanta ho gaya hai idher hi khary ho"

The men said in Phusto... sehar was already terified with the way they pulled Moiz out and now the questions made her scared even more...

"Apni behan ko lyny aya hun Shah ky ghaar sy, wo cousin hai meri."

He said in Pushto... Moiz didn't lied because he knew it was of no use... so he trythfully told them... the men looked at sehar who was praying silently looking out... they again looked at Moiz and asked...

"Mehram nhi hai wo tumhari."

Yet again the men asked in his fluent pushto and Moiz got silent for a few seconds before saying...

"Dekhiay baba, hum baas yahan meri behan ko shah ky ghaar sy lyny ay hayn, Malik gharant ky log hayn hum, aisa kuch bhi nhi hai."

Moiz told them again in pushto who just nodded in no stating with Moiz's collar still in the Man's hand...

"Meharam nhi hai wo tumhari!"

He stated and looking at some of the men said...

"Nikkah ki tyari krwao."

Sehar was wat too shocked to react... while moiz said...

"Nhi, uski mangni hui hui hai, hum nikkah nhi kry gy."

The men looked at Moiz when one of them spoke In pushto ...

"Yan to mar jao aj dono, yan nikkah kro."

Moiz was feeling scared for the first time in his life... the eyes of the men were shouted so much anger that it made him scared... turning his face to sehar he saw her crying nodding in no.... while all this while Moiz's mobile blinked with a message from Elaaf as he had already told her about the place they were....

"Bhai ap udher hi rhy, mein uncle ky sath ati hun."

But she wa unknown to what was happing with the duo...

.......................

Every single thing in here is imaginative!
So please don't relate it to reality!
See you soon!
Sorry for the late update!

#OkThanksBye