Prologue

Third Person POV:

"I don't want to go."

"You ain't got a choice." The clone formally known as X-23 glared at her generous donor; Wolverine.

"What's wrong with Xavier's?"

"You said it yourself, people don't like you here."

"And they're supposed to there?" Wolverine groaned. He was put in charge of convincing Laura to go; which wasn't going to be an easy task, considering how stubborn she was. Luckily, Logan was just as stubborn.

"Yes and no. Xavier thinks it might better for you there; they got kids with anger issues, they got kids with claws. Kids who are stubborn more than you too. Just go Laura."

"You're just trying to get rid of me!!" She snapped. "You can't leave me Logan!!"

"I ain't trying to do nothing. Look, I'll be there often, helping out for gym class. I promise to visit you. I'm not leaving you, I promise. Not forever." Laura didn't say anything. At lesst, not for a few minutes.

"Storm mentioned they had kids like me. I overheard you talking. What did she mean?"

"Exactly what she said. They have clones there; Superboy and some new one. Something like Scarlet Spider or something stupid like that. They're both clones, made for war. Like you."

"Did they kill? Like me?" Laura asked. The idea of people, clones like her, but where not like her intrigued her. Someone who knew what it felt like to be used, to be made for war, to have a childhood taken away from you. But they weren't from her world. They were different.

"Superboy was rescued before he had a chance...at least that's what they believe. We ain't sure about Scarlet. But they're still like you Laura." Laura crossed her arms, sitting down.

"So they aren't like me."

"I know that Superbrat is. Same anger, same frustration."

"So it's a social group. Guidance counseling?" Logan snorted, tossing a bag on the bed next to her.

"Yeah. Let's call it that. Now you going or what?"

"Or what. But yeah. Sure." Smirking, Logan left the room.

"Good. You got three weeks to pack."

----------time skip brought to you by Peter Parker annoying Kronos--------------

The next stop, the last stop, was a drive to a small town that wasn't even on the map. However, thanks to Stephan's magic, they were able to find it no problem.

Charles Xavier and Stephan Strange were just about done with the recruiting process. Starting with a dimension that rejected their offer, they moved to Beach City, then back to their own dimension. After that they moved to Chiron's dimension, and now they were at the last stop. Storybrooke.

"We may have a little trouble with this one Charles. They don't exactly trust outsiders."

"They have every reason not too Stephan. But considering how easily Steven Universe trusted us, I didn't expect this one to be as easy." Charles whispered, as Stephan helped him out of the car.

"Of course. Now, where should we head?" Stephan asked, closing the car door.

"There's a small diner up the street; head there." Stephan nodded, pushing Charles along, trying to ignore the weird looks. He was in fairly normal clothing, wearing a black jacket and jeans. Charles was in his normal suit, so he didn't understand the weird looks. Then again, he was from New York; weird looks was nothing.