Chapter 5 - Samantha

Aiden has not left my side since chemistry

We have all the same classes. He talks to me so much, he keeps telling me so many random things that I have felt myself smile so much today than I ever have. I feel safe and happy.

He keeps talking about Eli. Elijah.

He is the twin, he had a project submission or something like that so he is working on the same in the library, and now that's where we are headed. I am slightly nervous, will he be different than Aiden? I never had any friends with whom I can hangout or laugh or cry but this feels good. This is all new to me and is scaring the shit out of me.

Lucas, James and Macy were all so good to me. They asked me about my favourites they told me theirs and I also know Lucas is gay and is out and proud and is waiting for his fairytale moment. He is the entertainer of their group. James and Macy have known each other since they were children. They were and still are inseparable according to Aiden. They all love each other so much, it is so warm to see and feel it at such a close distance.

But I am scared because I know this is not gonna last, once they realise that I am unlovable they will leave me as well. I am gonna cherish this while it lasts.

I was too much into my thoughts to realise that we are at the library, it's only when Aiden comes in front of me waving his hand across my face that I am back to the real world.

"Wait for me." Aiden smiles and walks towards the study corner.

I look around the library knowing very well the amount of time I'll be spending here from now on. I am standing in the history section and everyone here are in their comfort zone. They are happy in their own bookish world. I watch a girl blushing while reading 'The Spanish Love Deception' and I guess it's the 'It's real' scene coz she is trying her best not to smile wide and her cheeks are a dark shade of red.

I know girl. Same. I remember reading that scene and getting all hot and bothered but I am a virgin. I didn't ever have any friends all my life, boyfriends were a distant case. The people in my school used to pretend that I am invisible. It helped because they were never suspicious when I would suddenly limp one day from all the harsh beatings. I always wondered how it would feel to have someone look at you as if you are their world and love you that much but I would never be able to have those. Mom was an orphan and relatives on dad's side don't care about anyone except them. So my family pretty much consists of only Dad who makes me believe how misfortunate he is because of me.

I don't know why Aiden is being this sweet to me, I am not worthy of it. I am not worthy of love. The only person that loved me endlessly was my mum and now I am alone.

I see Aiden coming towards me with a small smile. There's someone behind him which I am guessing is Elijah but I can't see his face clearly as he has his hood on. He is wearing a black hoodie and is mumbling something to his brother. Aiden is handsome. Like make my knees go weak handsome. The dimples that peaks out when he smiles sucks me in.

He tells something and Elijah looks up.

Holy Fuck.

---------------------------
Helloo guys! 👋
Hope you all are doing good.

Are you a Dog person or a Cat person?
I am definitely 90% a dog person but i love cats tooo♥️

Are you a Dog person or a Cat person?I am definitely 90% a dog person but i love cats tooo♥️