I couldn't control my emotions and shouted. I was frustrated because he don't want to listen. I know he always overthinks and that is eating him up. I know he is hurting more than me because he doesn't know anything.

P:" Why😢?  You want to talk to me?😢 I already know that it might be uncomfortable for you when I'm around . Then why you......"

I held both of his hands and placed it in front of my chest.

V:" Why do you think like that? I am sorry if I ever made you feel like that but i want to confess something Pete, please give me a chance to explain myself."

P:" Vegas 😢......"

I know i still had an effect on him. He is so submissive towards me. I thought that we can finally resolve everything but...

Knock knock

" Pete open the door."

...Porsche bastard. He only waited for 5 minutes.

P:" Go from here, please."

He was about to say something but Porsche ruined it all.

V:" Ok. I'm going for now .Let's meet somewhere outside. This Sunday. Flower shop. 10 am. I'll be waiting."

After saying it, i sneaked out from his window.

Pete pov:

Today was Sunday. Vegas asked me to meet him today. Whenever he's near to me, i felt so weak. He always says that he wants to talk something important to me. But I know what he'll say. I already know that he likes Porsche and wants a breakup but i can't bear to listen this from him.

I have to go to meet Poom to help him out in arranging things as his wedding day is coming near. I came out of the mansion and hid myself. I don't want Vegas to see me as he might be standing near flower shop. When i reached there, i didn't saw his car, nor him. Although i don't want to meet him , but i wanted to see him there. But when i didn't saw him, i felt so empty. I am really an idiot🤦🏻. He might have Gone with Porsche. How can you think Pete that he might be waiting for you.

I stopped hiding and came out.

" Were you hiding from me?"

I got shocked, I heard Vegas voice. He was standing behind me. I turned to look back at him.

P:" No. Why do I need to hide from you?"

V:" Then what you're looking there at the flower shop?"

P:" Nothing."

V:" You're bad at lying, Pete. "

I ignored him and kept walking towards Poom's bakery shop.

V:" Where you're going? I was waiting for you since 10 am. It's been two hours and now you're avoiding me."

P:" I didn't asked you to wait."

I started walking fast but then he then he stood in front of me.
He looks so tired and asked me in a soft voice.

V:" Why?🥺"