Ch 16 - Best Of Wishes

I swear to god, you dude's are mad lads

I swear to god, you dude's are mad lads. You have now idea how much I love reading you're comments and literally laughing my ass off from some of them. I appreciate you all so much, and I want to thank you all! Anyways, stay awesome!

No one's pov:

The closet door unlocked and slowly swung open. However, it wasn't y/n that came out the closet. It was Na-yeon. Y/n followed behind her with her hand on her shoulder.

"I know you guys probably all hate me right now, and I don't blame you. I hate me too. Nothing I do could ever make up for what I did. In this closet there's more than enough food for everyone, so please, eat up."

Everyone stared in shock.

Na-yeon's pov:

"Gyeong-su, I don't expect you to forgive me. But, you deserve an apology from me and the hell I put you through." I said. I couldn't bear to look any of them in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you. You didn't deserve it, and I'm so ashamed of myself. If I could undo it, I would." I said and bowed.

I ran and sat in a corner looking away and covering my ears. Almost immediately they started arguing and yelling with y/n being the only one to defend me. My eyes started to water no matter how much I wish they didn't. I can't take it!

(Flashback)

I slammed the dining table with tears running from my eyes. "How could you hand the company over to him?! He could care less about the opportunity and-"

"Na-yeon." My mother scolded me with her cold eyes signaling me to sit down. I quickly shut my mouth and sat on my chair, looking at the floor. "What have I told you about speaking back to me?" She asked.

"Mother-" I whispered. "I don't want to hear another word from you! Go to you're room!" She yelled making me dart out the room. What was I thinking?!

I was about to turn the doorknob to my room but stopped when I heard someone speak. "Did little Na-yeon get scolded again?" My brother Kenzo-kun. I shot him a tearful glare.

"Look who finally showed up." I spat at him. He frowned, "The hell did you say?"

"You heard me. You couldn't even be bothered to show up for dinner! You're a narcissistic pig! I hope-," I stopped shouting when I felt a burning sensation on my cheek.

"Who gave you to privilege to raise you're voice at me. You're just a pathetic spineless girl, don't forget that! Mother and father don't give a rat's ass about you. Don't for a second think you're anything more in this family than a nuisance." He said and walked past me.

I turned around with my eyebrows furrowed and teeth clenched. Immediately I ran and jumped on him, making him fall to the floor.

"Is that so Mr. Golden child? It's so easy for you to say, everything has been handed to you! You don't get cut off while speaking! You don't get judged just for living! You don't have to scream just for mother and father to listen and acknowledge you!" I shouted and cried while I unconsciously slapped and hit Kenzo-kun.