Chapter VI

No one's pov:

It was another night of work for you. So once again you went to Freddy's.
Once there you noticed how quiet it was, but then again maybe it just felt that way because Freddy was awake with you last time.

You went to your office putting on the uniform and sitting down at your desk.
'Alright this shouldn't be to bad.'

Suddenly the phone rang.
You picked up. "Hello?" You answered.

"Hey again! I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem, you're a natural at this!"

"I wanted to talk more about the older models that I told you about last time. Those are from the previous location. We mostly use them for parts, we had the idea to fix them but we tired give some of them some of the newer technology we have but they didn't pair well."

"They we're also kinda ugly, and the smell was terrible, so instead the company decided to go in a new direction and make them super kid friendly. They shouldn't really be able to walk around but if they do just give them the old Freddy-head trick and you should be fine."

"Anyways remember to wind the music box, use the Freddy head for all the animatronics except for foxy and you're good, Uhh alright I'll talk to you tomorrow and have a goodnight."

With that, the man on the phone hung up.

"That was a lot shorter than last time,....meh."
You shrugged it off.

After a few minutes of checking the cameras and winding the music box something finally changed.

You saw that Freddy had left the stage, which got you a little excited thinking about earlier today and last night.

"Hey y/n!"
You heard Freddy from the hallway. "H-hi Freddy!" You replied.

"I saw you came to visit today! Did you enjoy the show?"
Freddy asked eagerly.

"Yea of course! You guys were great." Freddy's ears and tail wiggled upon hearing this.

You giggled seeing his excitement. A thought quickly interrupted your giggling. "Hey are the other animatronics "alive" like you?"

"What do you mean "alive?"Freddy asked.

"Well, like do they also walk around? Talk and stuff?"

"Oh! Yes they do but I think they might be a little shy meeting you."

"I've told some of them about you, they want to get to know you but some of them are shy and others don't really like meeting new people."

"Aww, they don't need to be shy." You cooed.

"That's what I said! I told them that you were a genuinely kind person who wasn't afraid of us."

"Speaking of meeting people, who was that person with you? We're they a friend?"

"Yea, that was my friend Jake. I
Kinda live with him right now because my dad kicked me out."

"Oh I'm sorry."
Freddy apologized.

"Don't be. You didn't do anything, its fine." You said trying to reassure Freddy.

You decided to try and change the subject. "Hey how about I meet your friends?"

"Really? Okay!" Freddy said excitedly, his ears and tail wriggling again.

Freddy quickly began stomping excitedly to the stage where his friends were.

"Cmon y/n!" Freddy yelled.

"Okay!" You yelled back smiling. Chasing after Freddy.

'Maybe I do like this bear'

To be continued....

Hello again! Sorry this chapter took so long to come out and also sorry about it being mushy shorter than usual. I haven't had much motivation recently, and Ive been really tired.

So instead of trying to get the next chapter out every 5-6 days I'm just gonna post when we I have motivation. Sorry if this upsets you at all but writing is hard and having motivation for it is even harder.

Until next time!

-Glass