Jimin sank into the seat, weary and exhausted, and muttered, "I can't believe that auntie is always harping on me like that! I can't believe she chased me all over the grounds all the way to the bus!" The students on the bus all started laughing and his buddies waved him forward. 

He walked forward with his black backpack and sat down with them. "Well, nice calling your mommy?" Joked one of them. A giggle ran through the students on our bus again. Jimin just punched him in the arm and complained. Well, he's got it tough, that kid. 

The teachers came onto our bus after a few minutes and made a few more announcements about safety and all that sort of thing. When we finally left, Joshua really fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. How cliché

I plugged in my headphones and listened to Drug=love by JEY. Yes, that was much better. At some point I also fell asleep. 

I was awakened by a rude shaking, which did not stop. I jumped up and unintentionally hit Joshua's head with full force against the window of the bus. He contorted his face and muttered, "Ouch..." I quickly apologized to him and then turned to the person who had woken me up.

Heeseung smiled innocently at me and said, "We have a 20 minute break you sleepyheads, so if you want anything you should get up now!" I quickly stretched and pulled my wallet out of my pocket. 

Then we all left the bus and visited the gas station. I went to the bathroom first and then to the kiosk. I had about 15 minutes before we had to go on and I strolled through the different aisles of the colorful kiosk. 

Suddenly I spotted Sunoo, who was once again browsing through a newspaper. I walked up to him and glanced at the article he was reading. Urghh, something economic

I wrinkled my nose, where upon he raised an eyebrow and asked, "Not your thing?" I shook my head and replied, "Yours?" He nodded with a laugh, "Yaaa.... Totally." A/N: Weird guy...

I huffed, "How come when you're a teenager you're into that kind of thing, I mean-" Wait a minute, I really was too stupid. 

He confirmed my suspicions, "You've just realized yourself that I'm not a teenager anymore." I nodded with a laugh. I still had to get used to the whole vampire thing. I grinned, blocking out the fact that I had once again embarrassed myself. 

I left him alone with his paper and stood in front of the drinks. Hm maybe an Energy drink? Nah... maybe some juice then? 

While I was thinking back and forth a guy with brown hair and green eyes came up to me. He stood next to me and just grinned at me. Ahm, okay. And what was wrong with him? I don't think he belonged to our boarding school. 

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is something wrong?" He grinned, stroked his hair and replied, "Oh sweetie, I'm just admiring your beauty." Oh, gosh. Please not one of those. 

I rolled my eyes and replied annoyed, "Cheap! Find someone else, buddy." I reached for the apple juice and didn't get it as the guy pulled it off the shelf in front of me. Is he fucking serious? It was the last one on the shelf.

I gave him a nasty look and said, "Are you serious? Give it to me already! You don't know when you don't have a chance with someone, do you?" He raised his arm so high I couldn't reach it. 

He grinned, "You'll get it when you tell me your name, doll." I could have kicked him in the balls for the word 'doll' alone. 

"You can call me the girl who'll kill you if you don't give her the juice!" I screeched. Sunoo now lowered his newspaper and looked over at us suspiciously. The guy replied, "That's not good enough for me." He held his arm even higher. This got too stupid for me, I left him and my beloved apple juice and walked past him. He wasn't worth it. How desperate did you have to be to hit on people at rest stops? 

As I walked past him, the guy suddenly grabbed my butt. Okay, he had gone way over the line.

"You, disgusting pervert!" I shouted angrily, turning around and kicking him in the stomach with my knee. Just at that moment, Sunoo was also standing next to me and dropped his already clenched fist again. I had probably beaten him to it. Well, I could handle something like that well on my own. 

"I see you handled it all by yourself. Hmm... impressive." he murmured in amazement. I nodded and had to smile for a moment, too.

The stranger held his belly and pressed, "You.... stupid bitch!" Bitch?! Which one of us was hitting on girls at a rest stop? 

Sunoo grabbed him by the collar and hissed, "Do you want to repeat for me what you just said?" He stared at the guy in annoyance and slowly a few other students from our school joined in and started whispering. The guy shook his head and pulled away from him. He turned around again, but then walked away too.... With my apple juice. Never mind, a chocolate drink it is then. I grabbed one from the drink compartment and looked at Sunoo. 

"Come on, let's go!" He nodded and we walked to the register together. He paid for his paper and I paid for my cocoa. 

When we got back on the bus, we joked a little about that laughing figure from just now and told the others what had happened. We were about to move on when one of our classmates came running onto the bus and shouted, "Ms. Chwe, Jimin is stuck in the turnstile in front of the bathrooms with his pants! We're not allowed to leave yet!" 

Furious, she stood up and hissed, "That boy is killing me! I wish he'd stayed at boarding school! Doesn't anyone have a spare pair of pants for him? Get his suitcase from the bus!" 

With those words, she disappeared from the bus with another teacher. Our entire bus burst into peals of laughter. Jimin was the unlucky one of our year. 

Then, ten minutes later, Jimin came onto the bus with a new pair of pants. Everyone on the bus put their hands over their mouths and tried not to laugh out loud, but here and there some of them let out a laugh. 

Suddenly, Jimin turned around and shouted across the seats, "DO YOU THINK I DON'T HEAR YOU LAUGHING, OR WHAT?!" That finished us off and we couldn't hold it anymore. 

At that moment his buddy came in and said, "Here are your pants, dude..." There was a huge hole gaping in them.

I leaned over to Joshua and whispered, "This is better than any TV show!" Joshua nodded laughing and we enjoyed the discussion between Jimin, his buddies and Ms. Chwe. The community here among loud superiors was perhaps not as bad and scary as I thought. 

Then we lead on and were told we would arrive in an hour and a half. Hopefully Jay's and my plan would work out.