two

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

y/n, with her hands interlinked with izuku's, was making an effort to not step on the cracks of the path they were walking on. she noticed his slumped shoulders and his shuffling steps. "you okay?" she asked.

"just... thinking, i suppose." he replied.

"you know, you shouldn't care about what he thinks. he's just an incompetent asshole," y/n said, "besides, i think you're pretty cool."

he turned his head to look at her and she noticed a small glint of hope in his eyes. "really?" his voice trembled and y/n slightly nodded her head. a smile graced each of their lips.

"well, this is my stop." the girl said as she pointed at a fairly large traditonal house. she saw izuku's eyes widen slightly.

"ah! it's very nice!"

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

y/n had been at this middle school for ten months now. during this time, she made good friends with izuku and a few other classmates. however, over time she noticed small things about the greenette change.

like how he had a more fixated and determined demeanour towards becoming a hero, how he ate planned meals containing more superfoods, his leaner figure and the obvious grip strengthener under the table. she knew something was up but decided not to question it — perhaps he just wanted to work on his confidence? though, when the u.a. entrance exam rolled around, it was surely a surprise to see him standing at the gate.

"move aside deku!" a gruff voice from the angry blonde said. y/n rolled her eyes as she stood aside for a minute, listening into the conversation while distracting herself with her phone.

"morning kacchan! let's do our best!" izuku stuttered. the blonde rolled his eyes and walked away.

"hey, isn't that bakugo? from the "sludge" incident?" someone in the crowd muttered but was quickly shut up by a glare from the ravenette. sure, he was an ass, but no one needed to point out the obvious.

her quirk activated itself, making her head quickly whip around to see izuku about to fall, but before she could react, she saw someone catch him with their quirk.

she was a pretty brunette who was wearing an umber button up coat that stopped at her waist and a pink scarf. she had a light dusting of pink blush on her cheeks under her auburn eyes. y/n felt her chest flourish as she looked at them both and walked into the building.

after some wondering, she found the auditorium and eventually her seat. she just so happened to be sitting in between izuku and katsuki. "great." she mumbled. people soon began filling the seats and waited for the assembly to start.

present mic walked onto the stage. "WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE! EVERYBODY SAY 'HEYY'!" he stood awkwardly as the arena was full of silence. y/n snickered while imagining crickets chirping in her head receiving a dirty look from a blue haired boy a few rows in front. this didn't go unnoticed by the blonde next to her.

"I'M HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDELINES TO YOUR PRACTICAL, ARE YOU READY?" more silence.

izuku's face was full of awe and he started muttering incoherent fan-boying words, receiving a few disapproving looks.