Act 5: Sailor Jupiter

Start from the beginning

"Because the sizes are all too small for me, that's why" she snapped walking away as the guy got scared.

"So that's the new girl from class 6 who just transferred here today. They say she's got superhuman strength and she got kicked out her last school for picking fights" Umino explained.

Serena slapped his back of the head.

"You need to stop making rumors of things" she said.

"She wasn't mean to me....'' Usagi said softly.

With her:

She's sitting in the classroom as she heard other girls talking about her.

"So, that's how it's going to be" she said. She sits up until.

" I heard she's some kind of Amazon"

"No way, scary."

Outside:

Usagi was singing and jumping with Serena following her.

"Lunch time lunch time what's in the box I hop-" Usagi sang, but froze when she saw the new girl sitting by herself.

Usagi smiled and dragged Serena with her, earning a groan from her twin.

"Her lunchbox is so cute"

They both walked over to her, Usagi was peeking in her lunchbox and all of a sudden.

"Wow, that looks yummy!" Usagi shouted causing the girl to look at her.

"When you have a sister that won't stop snooping in people's stuff" Serena shook her head.

That was when:

A baseball comes their way. The twins hugged each other closely waiting for the ball to hit them. It never happened when the girl catches the ball with her hand.

"You need to be a little lot careful " she said throwing the ball to their way as the boys looked terrified.

"Thanks" Serena and Usagi both loosen their grip on each other.

"Oh, it's your two" she said.

"Usa, what were you thinking? You could have gotten hurt if that baseball hit you" Said Serena.

The girl was about to eat until she saw Usagi staring at her food.

"Do you want some?" She offered.

"Yeah!" Usagi shouted, dragging Serena to sit with her wile eating the food. Serena opens her lunchbox and eats her own food.

Usagi quickly eats the food and looks at Matoko.

"This is delicious did your mom make this?" She asked, Matoko shakes her head.

"Homemade?" Asked Serena, Matoko nodded.

"Would you both show me around? Everyone is scared to talk to me." Matoko asked. The twins nodded happily.

• • •

At the arcade:

Serena and Usagi watched Matoko play the video game as Ami came in.

"Are you sure you never played this game before?" Asked Usagi.

" It's like fighting in real life"' Replied Matoko.

"Hey guys '' Ami greeted. Serena waved at her.

Ami's pov: that girl is really good at this game.

Third person:

The girls introduced their selves, that's when Motoki walked over to them.

• • •
(Sorry I'm skipping most of these parts because it's all talking about Usagi.)