taani:dekho main yaha ki headgirl aur tumhari boss hu...

rohan:boss ki bachi mujhe pahad pe chadiya tha na tune...(aashi swayam luk at echothr n undrstnd tht its tht same boy to whom taani ragged n taani runs frm table to bench n climb it n rohan at her bck they were 2benches away)

rohan:pahadchadne ka rasta to hain bt..

taani:utar ne ka nahi.

rohan:ha ruk tu tujhe wahi lejake dhaka nahi mara to mera naam rohan nahi... taani:aaha..auch.(she again runs frm the clas n reaches canteen rohan was behind taani n was in ful enthustic to catch taani...rohan was bck n taani frm they were jumping frm tble to tble n taani was splashing al things on rohan n he was mummring) rohan:pahad ke bad nadi..kya tha gaana ha wo lagayi do par hamare piya ko ore khewayaaa.??(taani again run frm there to corridor nthrow a file of papers n rohan pushes it with his hand n al papers fell down...he again runs behind her n finaly taani cmes to the end of the corridor n there was no way to gon rohan catch her n say) rohan:uske bad lift ha..bak..bak..goats ke saath u..(he luk here there n find a pole of wodden n he take it n go to bit on taani head bt at the same time taani moves frm there n the wodden pole go n get hit on principle head who was coming there..swayam n aashi reaches there n get blank out seeingths..taani too gets blank out n just kp her hands on her mouth with eyes wide open..rohan was in the same position with holding the pole.principle luk at them n he had a swelling on his head due to the hit n he ask both taani n rohan to came to his cabin.swayam n aashi were waiting outsiden inside taahan were standing far frm echother infrnt of princy he was taking warm water heat on his swelling head he luk at both n say)

princy:wht was going on?

taani:sir he was abt to bit me with the pole if u havnt cme in the middle.

princy:wht?

rohan:no sir.she is lying...(turn to taani)jhuti liyer.

taani:oye mujhe liyer mat bolna warna dekho..

rohan:wht u wil do?wht?

princy:bth of u shut up..rohan its ur 1day in school n ur doing al ths u should be ashamedn remember its ur1st mistake tht why i m forgiving u otherwise u would have suspend frm the school for hitting ur principal.now ur can go n be careful n u ur the head girl have sme discipline dnt mess everythng ths time i m leaving u frm next

time i wil nt leave u..k

taani:k.(taahan leave n cme out..rohan glare at taani)

rohan:tumne jo kiya ur going to pay for it.

taani:aur tumne jo kiya uski saaza thi ye.

rohan:maine?

taani:ha bada india ko tackyjahil gawar bol rahe the na..abh dekha india aur jodhpur ki ladki tum pe bhari pad gayi..

rohan:dekhte hain kaun kispe bhari padega.

taani:dekhte hain.(they go to opposite direction n school gets over n al goes home aashi tel ritu who dint cme to school due to sme work)

ritu:abh kyataani.?

taani:kuch nahi di.. aap chinta mat karo us mr.bewakuf ko main kaise bhi shambhal lungi.(the day gets over again ritu dint cme n al go n rohan too cme taahan have a glaring luk n the teacher cme n have start clas when she see a gift box n it was written taani name on it.teacher luk at taani smile n opens the gift asa teacher opens the gift a punching hand cmes out n punches teacher nose her nose becme red..she get angry n shout taani name n start scolding her.taani luk at rohan nundrstnd tht rohan did tht.he was smilingteacher scold taani lot n she say sorry so sweet tht teacher melts n give her warning n leave her.rohan gets stunned n the hour finishes n al go out.rohan was in class preparing for other pranks n soon al cme bck n rohan was smiling when taani see ths she thnk smethng n see around.mam cmes n was about sit on her chair when taani stp her bt mam was nt listing so finaly she go n sit on the chair n by ths thd rope which was tied to teacherchair gets pulled upn the bucket whch was full of oat/maida turn n fall on taani.she was luking like a white devilall laughs on taani n swayam n aashi luk with pity eyes n rohan was laughing like a devil.teacher scold them n al gets silent..teacher ask taani who did tht n she was quite when rohan says)