Chapter 13

(here team was enjoying n swaron went to eat icecream n spent sme romantic movements here rey was little emotional after seeing taani room as it was related to her childhood he was smiling thinking of the movements he spend with taani n he keep the albums n photos n taani certifaicates everything again in its place n close the door n come out n see taani playing with childrens.his tension sadness everything vanishes as soon as he luk at her.he stand there admiring her.her hairs were bouncing her dress was waving frm here to there her dupata was playing with the air...she was luking like a fairy rey smiles thinking that he has the most beautiful girl in the world... he slowly aaproach taani n as she was playing she run n turn n colide with rey n rey to balance her kp his hand on her waist n hold her.she kp her hand on his chest n the ball in the taani hand fall down n taarey get lost in they own world...al children get shock n stand open mouth.akira loudly shouts by which taarey cme bck to they senses...n taani move bck..)

akira:TDDD...(sme children move aside taking taani n sme sarround rey n akira take rounds around him noticing him frm top to bottom...)

akira:naam kya hain tumhara?

taani:akira ye tumse bade hain to...

akira:wait TD...to kya naam hain tumhara?

taani:rey naam hain inka...

akira:ofoh td aap q ans de rahi ho..frnds td ko andar leke jao...

taani:bt.

akira:td plz ye apko hum se hamesha ke liye dur lejane wale hain so yedekhna hogana ki ye apko hamse zyada khush rakhenge ya nahi?

taani:par?

rey:taani they rt tum jao bas..

taani:par rey

rey:taani just trust me n go..(rey ask her to go she go inside with smechildren n here rey say)

rey:so kya karna hoga mujhe.

akira:oh itna ovrconfidence.

rey:aha confidence...

akira:wo to mere bhaiya batiyenge.

rey:yaja bhi bhaiya.

akira:kya hua dar gaye..?

rey:nahi main soch raha tha ki inte chote ho par apne td ke liye bade ban rahe ho. akira:hum ko chote ya bacha samajhne ki galti mat karna got itn jiya kaha hain bhaiya.

jiya:wo rahe bhaiya agaye/(al luk in frnt n a smal boy wearing a white shirt n jean shoes his hairs were flying in air his eyes were sharp n had an diff glow on face cme towards them rey remember the boy as he saw him with team when they 1st time cme

to orphanage...vishal cmes to them n one boy gets a chair n vishal sit on it n luk at rey frm top to bottom...n say)

vishal:yahi hain wo

akira:ha bhaiya yahi hain.

vishal:ok then forward march(sme childrem cme forward)check out..(the children who came forward take rounds around rey n check him out frm top to bottom n sme pul his jeans,sme pul his shirt n sme pul his jacket...)

jiya:(puling jacket)nice jacket bhaiya

akira:(pulling his jeans)nice jeans bhaiya.

rocky:nice shirt bhaiya(puling shrt}{akira pulls rey n see his hair n say)

akira:bhaiya dekho hair bhi set kiye hain.

vishal:hu attitude.

rey:no...dressing senses.(rey smile n al children luk at eachother n vishal say)