Chapter 22

Helllo..no faltu bakwaas..direct point..keep ur fingers cross n look wats gonna happen..chalo start reading bt do hit votes n comment..

CHAPTER:22

Next day as usall go to school n al attend they class n it was break when a mam cme n take taani with her to staff room n explain abt the coming event tht is school fest n as primary school head girl she has to manage everythng taani agree.mam was very nice to taani n al student n she was inchargeof class 5.she also tell taani tht she dnt have to work alone as they have appoint a assistant for her to assit her in her work taani gets happy n they head to assembly hall.it was break so al the students were playingout.when taani n mam stand n talk abt the eventmam get the call n aft the cal mam tel taani tht her aasistnt may arrive anytime n then they may start they work)

mam:aur ha taani main batana bhul gayi ki tumhe jo assit karega uska naam hain ..han (due to distrbnce taani does nthear the name properly n assume it as..)

taani:kya mohan.. (a boy raising his rt hand n was standing at taanis back n he correts taani saying.)

boy:nahi Rohan.

(taani turn bck with a smiling face bt asa she see tht boy her face changes to yelloish the guy also luk at her keenly n in a second recoginize hern say) rohan:tum

(taani turn bck with a smiling face bt asa she see tht boy her face changes to yelloish the guy also luk at her keenly n in a second recoginize hern say) rohan:tum...(her eyes get wide open n she immedetly turns n start saying to mam moving as there was a tble so til rohan cross the tble n cme taani go to mam bck n kp saying)

taani:k mam main kardungi.i wil mam k

rohan:(cming towards taani n taani try to hide behind mam...)oye kaha jari tu..ruk.. taani:kya bol rahe ho..ho kaun tum..

rohan:itni jaldi bhul gayi mujhe.. lamba rasta..raste pe tree ha?

taani:lagta hain tumhe koi galat fami hui hain...dekho main wo ladki nahi hu jise tum dhund rahe ho...

rohan:are tujhe to millions mein phechan sakta hu ruk ja abhi bata hu...(taani runs frm mams bck n rohan behind her...she runs frm behind a tble n rohan jumps on it n run behind her.taani kp running throughthe corridor n rohan behind her.she pushes sme boys on rohan.he manage n run behind her then she reaches her class.swayam n aashi luk at her n immedetly rohan cme n taani goes to othr side of table n rohan on other side..swashi n all the students were luking at them n between taahan table was there n taani was searching fnr a chance to run n rohan was nt giving her a chance....rohan say)

rohan:kya bola tha naryal ka tree uske bad big tree.. phir jungle usme raste do do raste..lft n rt..rt pura ghumake wahi aur lft pahad ko nikal ta hain..

taani:are tum ye kaisi bheki bheki baate kar rahe ho???

Rohan:bhekhi baate tu ruk bata hu kitne raste gumha mein teri wajha se..

Taani:are tumhe aaye hua do din bhi nahi hua aur tumhe sare raste yaad bhi hogaye thts grt..

rohan:grt ki bachi ruk tu..(taani was throughing al books,duster papers on rohan n he pushing everythng with his hand...)